Mommy's Book (Revised)

*WARNING SMUT AHEAD*

A/N From the Future again: I didn't edit this one as much either, my apologies. 

(All chapters have been revised! Please check out the second book once you finish this one!)  

"I have to go on another business trip sweetheart." Daddy sighed, placing a kiss my cheek while setting down his suitcase. 

"For how l-long?" I hiccuped with watery eyes.

"Only for a day or so, I'll be back before you know it." I looked down sadly. "Hey, don't look so glum, sugar plum." Daddy chuckled poking my nose. A small smile lit up my face. "Mommy will be here while I'm gone."

"I understand." I sighed.

"I love you, baby girl." Daddy wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you too Daddy. I'll miss you..." I replied hugging him back. Maybe if I just hug him a little bit tighter he will stay? Alas, Zachary pulled away and headed towards the door just as Mommy came downstairs. She had her pulled back into a dark brown messy bun.

"You're leaving already?" She yawned rubbing her eyes. "It's only... five-thirty?" Daddy nodded opening the front door.

"I have to be at the airport early to meet up with my coworkers." 

"We'll miss you." Mommy smiled. "Be sure to answer our Skype's everyday you lunk." 

I giggled, but Daddy just rolled his eyes with a smirk before closing the door behind him. My happy mood dropped to a low. Stupid adult things, always getting in the way of me and Daddy's time. He said we could have play-time today, but then his work had to call and ruin everything. I huffed, crossing my arms, and heading to my room.

I pulled out one of my books from the book shelf at random. Maybe this will distract me from daddy? The book I pulled out was something I didn't recognize. I've been through this whole bookshelf before. How have I not noticed it?

The cover was of a young girl laying down in the grass surrounded by flowers, her face was not showing. It was called, A Certain Age, by Rebecca Ray. Curiosity got the better of me, so I flipped the book over and read the description. I giggled at the first line.

'I lost my virginity to a twenty-five year-old man. And on a school night, too.'  

This should be interesting

***

By the time I finished the first sex scene I was squirming around on my bedroom floor. Trying to get any friction possible between my growing arousal and the floor. If only Daddy were here... he said it's against the rules to touch myself. But-

I stood slowly, making my way out of the room, and into the living room where Mommy was, clutching the book under my right arm. She was sitting on the couch texting someone about something.

"Mommy?" I whined, shuffling from foot to foot. This is so embarrassing, but it's against the rules to touch myself. Mommy wouldn't mind if I asked her for help, I hope. I felt my cheeks turn pink. Mommy set her phone down, and turned towards me.

"Yes, sweet pea, are you hungry?"

"Uh...no." I looked anywhere but her eyes. "I-um...I found this book, in my room."

Mommy's eyes widened and she grabbed it out of my hands. Her cheeks and nose grew slightly red.

"Right." She said putting it under the coffee table. "I must have misplaced it. Did you... read it?"