"I also brought a couple of movies. Uh one is Mr. and Mrs. Smith I think. Another um, Friends with Benefits, and Pretty Woman. Oh and the Avengers." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You are very amazing, kidnapper." I gently placed my lips on his and smiled as he pulled me closer to him. I pulled back and smirked at him. "Don't burn the food though. Even though it is like three, I'm hungry."

He shook his head and I let out a laugh.

After he cooked we sat down on the quilt and ate the delicious shrimp and chicken scampi. A personal favorite of his, his mom always made. I graciously thanked him and then cuddle with him as the moves went along. We finished one, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and then I let him pick. In which he picked Friends with Benefits. Halfway through the movie Jaxon tilted my head up and attached his lips to mine.

He gently pulled and pushed his against mine and set my whole body up with tingles. I pushed myself up off the floor more to angle my head better and Jaxon took my hips and swung me above him. I gently placed my hands on his chest and his cupped my face.

He slid a hand up my shirt the same time he slid his tongue over my lip. I opened my lips for him and his hand under my shirt clenched my skin softly. He then laid me gently on the floor him above me and reattached our lips, I traveled my hands up his shirt and got the courage to pull it off when he went to breath. He then started attacking my neck in featherlight kisses it made my heart flutter with great force.

He then slid mine off and pulled me closer to keep the warmth on my skin. Too bad my skin is already on fire. He placed kisses on my neck and he traveled down to my breasts. He lightly kissed them and I hissed in a breath. He smirked up at me and did it again watching me. I squirmed under his gaze and he chuckled. His breath hit my skin as he did so, creating a pleasurable feeling to wash over me.

He kissed from my breasts all the way down to my naval. I took in a deep breath when he came back up and gently kissed my lips. "We got to stop." He breathed against my lips.

"Why?" I questioned softly kissing his neck.

"Because I won't be able to stop afterwards."

I pulled back and smirked at him. "Do I really do that to you?"

"Yes."

~

Friday was a long day, not to mention the week. I figured Jaxon would ask me to be his girlfriend but I guess not. He's still having trouble with what he has to conquer. I sighed as I closed my locker and met up with Bri and Maddy. They were doing a double date tonight with Miles and Tucker. Austin was by the door when I met up with all 5 of them. He gave me a half smile and I gave him one back. Even though we knew things weren't working out and ended it kind of mutually it was still weird being around him.

I saw Jaxon coming down the hallway towards us and stopped when he saw all 6 of us. I bit my lip and he flickered his eyes to Austin to me then back to Austin. He then started walking again and met up with me.

"Hey, kitten."

"Hey." I felt all 5 of them look at us and I smirked at Jaxon.

He chuckled and held out his hand. "Mind accompanying me somewhere?"

I nodded and waved bye to the girls and took his hand as he led us out of school to his car. He had to put his bike away for winter, but not for that day last year, and he started driving around his drag racing car. He pulled out of school and headed towards the bakery 10 minutes away.

When we got there he led me inside and I chuckled as I realized it was the same bakery he kidnapped me from when I was on a date with Miles. He led me up to the cashier and he got a dozen of cupcakes, and a half dozen of cookies and a pie. When we got in his car he drove off to his house and led us up to his room, after dropping the pie off in the kitchen.