All Access Pass (5)

Começar do início

"HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH MEAN THINGS?!" He places himself in the shade of a cherry tree and pokes a the ground with a stick. I sigh and rise from my chair, holding a hand out to him.

"I'd love to chat with you, Tamaki." He rises like a lost puppy and skips dutifully back to the table. I shake my head and return to my seat across from him, taking a sip of my tea and offering him a smile.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, princess, Why exactly did you take a year off?"

"Medical reasons."

"Such as?" I lean forward a little, and usher him a bit closer. He gets a determined look on his face and I scootch in a bit closer, placing my cheek against his and whispering in his ear.

"se-cr-et." His determined look shatters and I smile widely at him. He sighs and smiles back.

"Guess I should've expected that. If Kyoya doesn't know it, you obviously worked hard to make sure no one did." I give a victorious laugh.

"Indeed I did, and it shall remain so until I say." I finish my cup of tea "So, you can tell Kyoya that if he wants to find out, he needs to find it out directly from me, kay?" I wink at Tamaki, who laughs a bit nervously.

"Who said Kyoya had anything to do with this?" I raise an eyebrow at the boy, who rises from his chair and scurries across the courtyard. I look off to my left to see Kyoya scribbling away in his black notebook. I rise from my chair and approach him.

"What exactly do you keep track of in that little book, anyways?" He smiles before tucking his pen in and closing the book.

"Se-cr-et." My heart stops for a moment as he starts to walk away, and in my effort to follow him, I wind up bumping into something that feels a lot like a brick wall. Rather, some ONE that feels like a brick wall.

"Sorry." I open my eyes to see the victim of my carelessness still standing. I can hardly call him he victim, considering I am now the one covered in green tea.

"Princess!" Tamaki rushes over and helps me up from the grass. "Are you alright?" I nod and stair down at my wet dress. "Hikaru, Kaouru!" The ginger twins look up from their table and scramble over to Souh. "Can you find something more suitable for our lovely guest to wear?"

"Yes sir!" The twins salute before each giving me a coy smile. "Let's go play dress-up, Rin~" My mouth dries instantly and I'm unsure of how to react to the twin boys wrapping themselves around both sides of my body. Boys do this?

"I'd really be okay with just a spare uniform, you don't have to go through so much trouble.." I squeak as they shove me into a room covered in mannequins, each decorated beautifully with silk kimono and yukata meant for celebrating in.

"Just pick one and change, it's really no trouble!"

"Our mother is a fashion expert, so really the clothes are no trouble." Their voices echo through the doorway and I admire all the beautiful silk gowns. My eyes eventually fall onto a black kimono, covered with sakura branches and falling petals down the sleeves. The obi and obi-taa were a lighter shade of pink, with white sakura flowers that glittered in the light.

"Are you positive it's alright?" My hand traces down the sleeve.

"Of course! Just change out of your uniform so we can have someone clean it!" My eyes fall back down to the rather large stain on my mid section. With a sigh, I undo my neck tie, collar buttons, and sleeve buttons, pulling the large yellow dress off of my body, leaving me in a slip. I carefully undress the mannequin of it's garments and slide them onto my body, pulling the tie out of the sleeve where it's stored and wrapping it tight around my waist before pulling on and tying the obi. I pat my hair down once to make sure its not in disarray before picking up my uniform and exiting the room. The twins greet me with a smile. "Woah, that suits you perfectly, Rin."