Your Wallpaper

Scott- we were comparing the sizes of our hands when he grabbed my phone and took a picture of it. "That's so cute" I whisper. He smiles and kisses my temple.

Stiles- the only thing I can remember from last night was Stiles scoring the winning shot at his lacrosse game. I look over at him while he's facing the other way. Putting on my underwear and his jersey, I walk to the bathroom.

"Hey, baby" Stiles says in his deep morning voice.

"Hi sweetheart" I smile.

"Last night was fun" he said with a giddy smile on his face. I just laugh and shake my head.

"We should do that more often" he says straightening up. The blankets are wrapped around his body with only his head poking out.

"Nice sex hair, handsome" I tease. He laughs and I quickly snap a photo.

"Thank you, gorgeous" he says with a toothy grin. I comb my fingers through his hair and his eyes close while he sighs.

"I love you, Stiles"

"I love you too, my love, baby, sweetheart" he says making you laugh.

Derek- It's a picture of us on our wedding day when the groom is supposed to kiss the bride. He has one hand on my cheek and his other hand placed on my 5 month old baby bump.

Isaac- "happy one year anniversary" Isaac says kissing me. I smile as he hands me a present.

"You didn't have to get me anything" I pull out his lacrosse jersey with his name and number on it. "You gave me your jersey? You didn't have to do that" I say putting on.

"It's a bit big, but it'll have to do" he smiles at me.

"Thank you" I say kissing him again.

"Got it!" Stiles screams showing me the picture he took.

Liam- There was a knock at the door and Scott opened it. Liam stood there in a black suit and tie with a flower in his hand. Before he could say anything, Lydia took a picture of him on my phone.

"You look so cute" I say. He blushes and looks around the room at the rest of the pack.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks.

"Yes" I say blushing. He holds out his hand as take it and puts the flower in my hair.