Stiles imagine

Stiles- "Shh. Don't cry baby. I'm here, Stiles is here" he tries to calm you down. You were stabbed by one of the oni's. Stiles was by your side in a minute.

"Stiles, it hurts" you whisper, crying. He kisses your forehead quickly.

"I know. I know it does baby, but you have to be strong. You have to be strong for me" he pleads, now crying. He screams to the others to get the car and help you up before it's too late.

"Stiles, hurry. Get in" Scott says, opening the backseat so you can get in. He picks you up and runs with you to the car, apologizing when you flinch from the sudden rush. The car starts and Scott flys down the road to the hospital.

"Stiles" you whisper. He looks at you, brushing back hair from your face. His knees are up and supporting your upper body in his arms while your legs are curled over his legs. "I'm not going to make it". He breaks down, crying in your chest.

"No, no please. Don't say things like that. You're going to make it. You're going to be okay. We're going to get married and have kids. Just please, please hold on. I need you. Please". His grip tightens around you. "We're almost there. Just hold on a little longer baby. I know it hurts". Your eyes become heavy.

"Stiles. I'm so tired" you whisper. He cries even harder.

"I know baby. Please don't close your eyes. Stay awake for me. Open your eyes, beautiful". You try your hardest to keep them open, but they keep shutting close.

"I love you Stiles" you say. He kisses you with all the passion he has.

"I love you. I have loved you since we were 18" he confesses. Your heart swells. "I was always so in love with you" tears are pouring down his face and you wipe them away. He takes one look into your eyes and sees the light almost gone. "We'll meet again soon baby. I promise" he whispers, knowing you won't make it. You cry lightly.

"I don't want to wait. I want to stay here with you. I want to be here and love you, forever" you whisper, crying. He kisses you again.

"Shh. It's okay. I want to be with you too. I love you so much. I'll see you on the other side. Just close your eyes baby. Get some rest" he whispers. Your eyes flutter shut for the last time, staying that way.

"I love you Stiles" you whisper. Your head rests on his chest, limp. He knows you're gone. He cries the hardest he's ever cried before, yelling at Scott to drive faster, thinking he could save you. He knows he can't, it's too late. You're already gone.