Back

You wiped your tears and cleaned your houses out. Cleaned the kitchen out with any moldy or expired food. You threw some small clothes away and flopped on your bed. You cuddled with the purple blanket. It still had the scent of Vincent on it so you didn't wash it.

~A week later~
you got dressed in your work clothes and got in your car. Boss said if you didn't get to work tomorrow you'll be fired. You parked and walked in the building. Some peopled stared and whispered a few things but you just sat down at your desk. The day was long and busier then normal days, but you pushed yourself through it.

It was 6:00PM, you grabbed your keys and checked the room. The room 87 was empty, not even a crumb was in it. You grew worried and confused so you checked the rest of the rooms. When you finished, I walked next door. The building was for the mentality insane. I walked down the quiet halls. There was groan in one room making me walk past it. The room 87 was also empty so, i walked upstairs. The second floor held the dangerous ones and i walked to the end of the hallway.

There was a room with no lights. I placed my hand on the glass staring deep in the room. A hand was softly placed on mine. It was purple as two white eyes opened staring down at me. Tears ran down my cheeks staring at them. A grin formed on the face chuckling. I sniffed as a muffle came from the grin. "V-Vincent" i walked to the door and unlocked it. Vincent was in a strain sweater but had one arm free. He watched as i ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Crying in his chest, he pet my head.

He tilted my head up and planted a kiss on my lips, making me kiss back as it was heated and passionate. I heard 'awww's come from down the halls as i wrapped my arms around Vincent, kissing deeper. Even if it's a week, i was worried sick for Vincent. He held me close as i pulled away. He leaned down and whispers in my ear. "Bail me out tomorrow please~" he licked my cheek making me blush a bit. I nodded and hugged him again.

He hugged back and i walked out, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked out turning the lights out behind me. I got in my car and drove home.

~Time Skip to your room~
you flopped on your bed signing deeply. You laid there for a few minutes and got up. You grabbed your towel and started the water in the tub. You plugged the drain and waited. Soon, the tub was full and you took your clothes off. You stepped in the hot water and sat down softly. You laid down and signed. It was relaxing for awhile until you felt some of your skin burn. You sat up quickly and pulled your legs out, setting them on the tub side. Your legs turned red and you drained the water.

Your mind was fixed on Vincent. You had to get him out. You put your legs back and shaved. After shaving, you washed your hair and body. You got out drying off. You got dressed and laid on your couch yawning. You started to doze off and soon fell asleep

~morning~

you woke up at a bird becking on the windoe. It would happen every morning making your day turn out lazy. You ran up stairs and got ready for work. You grabbed an orange on the way out and hopped in your car. You started the engine and drove to work. You decided to bail Vincent out at the end of the day.

you parked and got out. You closed the door behind you and locked your car. You walked to your desk to only find someone sitting in your chair. You glared at her and growled making her look. "Can i help you miss?" she asked trying to look innocent. You kicked her out of your chair chuckling as she thumped onto the floor. She was a girl at your school that was your friend, but she only left when she started to connected to other kids.

It left you lonely and heart broken to see your friend hate you. All your life, you been alone because of her. You picked her up by her collar and set her outside. You sat back down at your desk, beginning your day.

~At 5:30PM~
Boss said you can get off early so you collected your stuff and speed walked to your car. You threw your stuff in the back seat and locking the car behind you. You ran for the mentally insane jail. You ran to the front desk. "I will like to bail someone out." The man at the desk looked at you and handed a click board with papers on it. "Please fill this out." you took it and took a seat going through the papers. When finished you gave it back to him. He checked over some and nodded. "Ok, please follow."

He walked down the hall as you followed. He walked up stairs and to the end of the hallway where Vincent was. Vincent was laying on the floor humming a song. He stopped when he seen you, he got up and walked to you, placing his hand on the glass. The front desk man unlocked the door and took the sweater off Vincent. Vincent ran out and hugged you tight making you squeak from the tightness. He let go and smiled as you hugged back.

It's been a week and a half sense you land your body on this grape. You missed him dearly and you almost cried. You held back the tears as you followed the front desk mam to the front. You walked outside to only get picked up by Vincent. He chuckled as you blushed and held onto him. He carried you bride style to the car. He took the keys out of your pocket and unlocked the car, setting you in the driver seat. Ge ran around and sat in the passenger seat, giving the keys back to you.

you smiled and started the car, both buckling in. Vincent was looking out the window as you drove home.. Half way there, Vincent kissed your cheek whispering in your ear. "So whats for dinner sweet cheeks?~" you blushed a little and kept driving. "I don't know, i haven't thought about it." you signed. "how about hotdogs?!~" you made a poker face to only make Vincent laugh. "No. How about hamburgers." you stopped at a red light and looked at Vincent. "Sure!~" he smiled only making you giggle a little and driver to (favorite burger place). You went to the drive-through and ordered. Vincent got the same thing only with tea and a smoothie. You glared at him.

"what?~" he chuckled a little. "You had to get two drinks? And make the smooth a larger!?" he shook his head. "We're sharing the smoothie for a movie tonight~" you payed and gave the food to Vincent and set the drinks on your lap. You asked for another straw before speeding home, but not to fast for break the speeding limit. You got out and carried the drinks. You opened the door for Vincent as he walked inside. You locked your car and followed Vincent. It seems as though Vincent looked lost. "Vincent, is something wrong?" you questioned as you set the drinks down. "it's more...emptier then the last time i was here~" he set the food down giving your food to you and sat down on the couch. "I cleaned up and cleaned out old stuff when you where...." you trailed off. Vincent nodded and ate his burger as you sat down. You ate with him but ate quicker.

when you finished, you threw your trash away and sipped on your drink, looking through Netflix. Vincent finished and got up. He threw his trash away and took his shirt off. You blushed a little. "Vincent!!!! Not in the living room!!!!" you yelled as he only chuckled. "Be back dear~"

~30 minutes later~
Vincent came back with his purple PJ on but with no shirt and grabbed the smoothie and the straw. He flopped down next to you as you finished your drink.