Hanging out

"Mind if I ask you some questions before I head out? Just to add more to the criminal records." The man shook his head from the question. "Don't mind." He gave you a grin and watches as you picked the cup holder and the bag up. You walked into the cell and slowly sat down as the man pulls the door to where it was cracked. He sits across from you on the bed. You grabbed one of the coffees and point at the other one. "That one is yours. I didn't know what you wanted so I just got you a flat white coffee. I also brought sugar with me so be thankful. " he gave you a smile before picking it up. "So, the first question is, what is your name?" He looked up at you with his lifeless white eyes. "Vincent Bishop." You nodded and brought up the record up on your phone to typed it in.

Vincent scooted a bit closer to you. "How long will I have to be here, if I may ask?" He said when you grabbed a donut. "About 30 years because you killed five children and nearly burned down a restaurant." You answer looking at him in time for him to let out a groan. For the past hour the cell was talkative as you asked questions and Vincent answered the best he could.

It was now near 9:27 when the questions ended and the cell grew silent. Vincent let out a signed and drank some of his coffee to break the silence. "Random question but, can you visit me after 6:00 everyday?" he started to blush a little with his own question. "Why?" he looked up at you "Because I'm going to be bored and alone through so many  years. So I'd like to talk with someone, you, to at least pass sometime. And...maybe make a friend while I'm in here...." You paused what you were about to say when he whispered a 'you' in his sentence.

He kept his eyes down slight, embarrassed from the silence you gave him. "I'd love to, but I might get in trouble." You felt almost bad when he let out a heavy sigh. "Well, sorry for bothering you, (y/n)." You looked at him quickly from the name that came out of his mouth. Before, you could opened your mouth, he let out a chuckle. "Oh, I know a bit about you, dear. You're name was something I could never forget~" He blushed a bit and fell back before letting out a laugh.

You felt...uneasy but your body wouldn't move, it was frozen to the spot. "A-Are....you stalking me...?" Your legs felt weak as you picked yourself up slowly. "Oh my dear....you have no idea~" Before you could made a move, there was a tight grip on your leg that stopped you. "Now, now, no need to run, we didn't even talk about our future together~" you gasped slightly before kicking your leg free and locking the cell door behind you. "Oh! Y/n you forgot your coffee and donuts!" You jumped when you seen his arms sticking out from the slot suddenly. They were holding your coffee and the bag of donuts. You grabbing your coffee quickly. "I don't want the donuts..." you locked the cell door before hurrying down the hallway.

Vincent sighed softly to himself. "Such soft skin. What a catch~"

You hurried to your car, locking it quickly once you got inside. Taking a few minutes to calm down, you turned the car on before driving to your house for the night. The words of what he said raced in your head. No one has every said that to you so it was freaking you out. As you parked in front your house you named 'home', the feeling of being watched never left you. Getting out once the car was parked, you locked the door and checked around the area. No one insight, only cars and houses. Making your way up the porch, you unlocked the door and walked inside. Making your way through the dark, you managed to find the kitchen light. You turned it on without hesitation. You let out a sigh as you looked around the room. "Maybe a bath will help calm me down..." You mumbled to yourself.

You placed your things down on the counter before heading upstairs. Turning the light on in your room, you started to collect the things you needed for a proper bath. Moving into the bathroom, you plugged the drain and started up a warm bath. Getting undressed while the water ran, you checked yourself in the mirror. Bags under your eyes, signaling your brain you need sleep. But a bath is needed first after a day like this.

After a hot bathtub, you dried off and got dressed in clean pjs. You felt a bit hungry, forgetting to pick up yourself some dinner on the way home. So you decided to check in the kitchen for anything good. Entering the kitchen, the fridge was the first place you looked. You wanted something hot and fresh, so leftovers was off the list. And you didn't want to cook up a whole meal because you were already on the ends of your ropes. So you thought of soup or something. A can fell out of the cabinet when you opened it, causing you to jump slightly from the loud noise it caused. The can fell down hard, making it bust open and the substance to spill out. You hurried for a mop to clean it up. When you returned,  a knife was stabbed in the can with a note around the handle.