a few answers and yet more questions

Sophie's pov

i ran over the roofs jumping and running. i was terrified i knew lok couldn't hold them off for long. i needed to get Dante our teacher and friend he could help fight them off. i burst through the door "Dante!" i heard a massive explosion in the distance.i looked behind me and saw a pillar of smoke in the direction of Eleanor and lok

Eleanor's pov

"come on kid.... wake up their waiting....WAKE UP!" i was jerked from my sleep. As my eyes adjusted i remembered everything that had happened. i started to panic. i looked around i was in a big room with cream coloured walls there was two red soft chairs opposite me and i was lying on a red sofa. there was no one else in the room. but i could hear voices coming from else were in the house. i sat up looking around. just then Sophie walked in to the room. she looked at me for a few seconds and then shouted "SHES AWAKE SHES AWAKE LOK, DANTAY COME SEE" she bounded over to ,me and sat down next to me. next in walked lok with a bandage around his head and then a tall dirty haired man with a beard wearing a black top and some cream trousers. i guessed this must be Dante."we were so worried you've been asleep for hours" said Sophie i looked out the window it was getting dark my parents were going to be crazy worried about me "i am so dead" i mumbled to myself "what?" lok looked at me "oh nothing" "well can you tell us what happened?" said dante "eleanor this is our friend Dante dont worry you can trust him" i looked at lok who gave me a reasuring nod "i dont know were to start" i said looking at the floor "why dont you start at after lok was knoked out only you know what happened then " i sat back in the chair "well ..." i told them what happened no one interrupted me but i could tell they were shocked "and thats it " danty sat back in his chair "Dante how can she do powers simultaneity from just seeing us do them?" "and what type of power is golden spell?" before dantey could answer lok or sophie someone in the corner spoke up "that is because of her blood line"everyone looked round there was the soldier that helped me fight and he was talking! "what do u mean?" i asked when no one else did "you are the descendant of a great seeker who knew these powers so you know them i will not tell you any more than this i will leave the explanation of seekers and titans to these Cretans as you are growing tired from keeping me here good day" he then disappeared in to a light of White and floated in to my necklace "WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED?" i looked at lok to sophie to dante it was dantey who started to explain "eleanor that necklace is actually a amulet wich holds a titan, a titan is a spiritual being that can be controlled by people with strong will they are called seekers. they travel to globe serching for lost amulets and forgotten powers . powers are a bit like magic wich do diferent things as you have seen Augerfrost is what the suits who attacked you used, Boltflare is the one lok used to protect you and Hyperstrideis what sophie used to come get me by using it to jump on to the roof. there are two organisations of seekers one is called the huntik foundation deticated to world peace and exploring and the other called the organisation original ran by the profeser now by razamof both were and are wanting to take over the world we are part of the foundation and you are a seeker " all i did was stare my jaw to the floor i had some answers but even more questions my life had just completely changed what am i going to do!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hay sorry it took me so long to uplode ive been busy and no one was buging me to uplode so i kept o forgetting sorry so if you want me to uplode please pester me