becoming a seeker

we were walking down the street laughing and talking and having fun. i noticed Sophie was acting weird like something bad was going to happen, we turned in to an alleyway " whats wrong Sophie" i asked "nothing I'm...just a bit tired" "really..." two men dressed in black suits appeared in front of us.we stopped and looked behind us there were two more behind us. we were trapped "hand over the girl and no one gets hurt" said one of the men.i looked at Sophie "eh me or her there are TWO girls standing here you know" "Sophie get Dante" "but lok !" "Sophie i can hold them of now go"Sophie stayed still for a second later then shouted "hyper stride"a blur mist formed around her legs and she jumped on to one of the houses roofs and disappeared one of the strange men suddenly shouted "auger frost" a blue destructive power shot at lok from the mans hand "honor guard" shouted lok a force field appeared in front of him stopping the auger frost in its tracks "come out freelancer!" lok held up a necklace with a brown shield shape attached. there was a flash of light a soldier covered in brown armour with a long spike and a shield appeared it attacked "redcap" said the suits two lizard monsters appeared and they fought. lok managed to knock out 2 of the suits but he was crashed through a wall and was now knocked out. i ran to him "lok!" i was trapped. the last two suits were coming up behind me Eleanor get up don't be afraid come on lets fight Eleni the last word clicked with me i stood up "well it looks like the little girl is going to fight" the suits laughed "sillcaban!" i shouted a bright light blinded the suits. i felt immense power pore out of me i couldn't stop it suddenly there was a soldier standing beside me he wore gold and blue armor and had a sword and shield the shield had the same marking as my neckles. shall we?. i realised it was the soldier who had been telling me what to do and his name was sillcaban . i looked at the suits "lets do this" we both attacked sillcaban took care of the monsters while i took care of the suits. "auger frost" "arogard" i put up the same shield lok had put up before. "silver spear" a silver power hit one of the suits pushing him back they were still coming suddenly immense power surged through my body my instincts kicked in "GOLDEN SPELL" i flung my hand to the sky there was a flash of light then every thing went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short sorry please comment