Prologue

Sometimes giving up is not a sign that you can't hold on to that person anymore.
Oftentimes you gave up on them because you know It's OVER.

"Sorry but I can't choose you over my dreams"

It's hurt to hear that right? How can you respond on that? If its too obvious that he/she can't choose you.
Will you do the same? Or you'll gonna fight for it even though its hard?

"Maybe It's time for us to take a break not to leave each other, right?"

You still keep on holding on. You started to fool yourself. Your just believing in yourself that he'll hold back.

"I'm sorry but no. I can't fulfill my dreams if we're still together!"

But your beliefs failed you. He doesn't hold back but you still keep on holding even though it kills you slowly.

"I'm breaking up with you"

That line give you the reason to stop holding on to someone who wants to let him/her go.

"Goodbye!"

Heard it? He/she said goodbye. Don't stop your tears to fall it might get harder for you to take away the pain. Just move on.

After 5 years...

You've read about an article about him. He's a super star now. Now that he fulfilled it, can he hold your hand? Can he be with you now?

Does his feeling change? Or his feelings for you remain unchanged? Can you enter his world ? Or you'll just keep on knocking without looking if you still have a space for him?

Can you put your pride down again to be with him? How about you've already do everything yet he won't back to you? Is it the right time to forget him and search for new love?

Many questions eh? Just read it and have fun. Your questions will answer through this :)

A/N: Kaway kaway mga kinikilig na AlDub fans dyan. :)