Chapter 1

(A/N: Alright so I had this idea rattling around in my head after seeing peoples thirst for Ash Stymest as a teenage Yevgeny Milkovich from posts like the one @ void-gallavich made on tumblr. That's it really.)

Yevgeny brought his hand up to run it through his dark hair, then over his face in frustration. He looked at his friend with a look that said "Are you fucking kidding me?!" And wacked the other boy on the head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! It's one thing to rob a store in a stupid ass way on the south side, but on the north side. Are you outta your fucking mind?!"

"I know I'm a dumbass, but please Yev you gotta let me crash here for a few days. Just until the cops give up." Rocky clasped his hands together and kneeled in front of his friend.

"Well if you're gonna fucking beg, fine. Doesn't mean my Pops won't kick your ass out if he doesn't want you here."

Yevgeny turned to walk in the house motioning for Rocky to follow. He saw that Ian was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on there old ass TV mindlessly.

"Yo Dad, Rocky's gonna stay here for a couple days."

Ian looked up, "Yeah okay, no promises Mick won't kick him out for being a little shit though."

"That's what I said." Yev chuckled and led Rocky to his room.

"Who the fuck was that? I thought your dad had Dark hair." Rocky pointed out clearly confused since he had only ever met Mickey out of Yev's parents.

"Ian's my other dad Rock, I've got a mom too." Yevgeny snorted as if it was obvious.

"So they're fags?" Rocky got a fist to the jaw for that one.

"Don't be an asshole, yeah they're gay. You gotta problem you can go sleep in the gutter."

"Alright alright, Jesus, I was just wondering."

Yevgeny sighed and laid back on his bed pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He stuck one between his lips and then handed one to Rocky before lighting up.

"You gay too then?" Rocky asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"The fuck does it matter to you what I am?" Yev raised his eyebrows at him much like Mickey would.

"It's just.... I grew up with nothing but my drugged up homophobic Christian mother. I never really got to explore other sexualities is all." Rocky looked down at his hands.

Yevgeny's expression softened. "I'm pansexual if you must know."

"What's that exactly?"

"It's like, if I'm into you I'm into you, gender doesn't really matter to me."

"Oh okay." Rocky gave a timid smile.

Yevgeny looked at him and sighed rubbing a hand over his face. "Are you question your sexuality of some shit cause' you look like you just saw a dead ass puppy."

"I- I don't know maybe, I guess I'm just curious to know what it's like to be with a guy."

Yevgeny sighed again and sat up, taking one last drag from his cigarette before putting it out. He moved closer to Rocky and looked at him for a second. He wasn't a bad looking guy, definitely south side but not in a bad way. He hooked his hand behind Rocky's neck and pushed forward kissing him hard. It took a second for Rocky to kiss back but once he did he almost didn't want to stop. They leaned back down on the bed so Rocky was on top of Yev. He removed his lips to suck on Rocky's neck just below his jaw. Rocky moaned and Yev moved back to his lips. They dry humped a little before Rocky pulled away with a blush on his cheeks.

"What's the matter, thought you wanted to be with a guy?" Yevgeny said after a few seconds of silence.

"I do, it's just... I don't know... I guess I got nervous."

Yevgeny chuckled. "Nervous huh? It's not like I'm gonna pound your ass within the first thirty seconds." He leaned closer to Rocky and whispered, "I'll go slow and gentle, I promise."

Rocky nodded shyly and was the one to initiate the next kiss. They got going and took off their shirts in between kisses. Then the rest of their clothing followed. Rocky was already fully hard which caused a small chuckle to escape Yev's lips before they kissed again. Yevgeny grabbed lube and a condom from a drawer.

He broke their kiss and looked at Rocky. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked as a precaution, Rocky nodded eagerly, "Alright, roll over onto your stomach, it'll hurt less."

---

They lied back down against the bed in a tired haze. It wasn't long before Yevgeny looked over at a sleeping Rocky. He smirked a bit then kissed the boys forehead before he got up.

He walked out into the kitchen and went straight for the fridge. He pulled out a beer and popped off the top before leaning against the counter.

"Hey, where's Rocky?" Ian asked as he got up from the couch.

"I wore him out."

Ian chuckled, "I used to say that about your Pops back in the day, when I plowed him too hard."

"Ugh, Dear fuck I didn't need that mental image today."

"What its not like it's anything you haven't seen before, or done for that matter." Ian smirked

"Jesus Christ, are you fucking done with this shit?!"

Ian shut up for a second and Yev let out a sigh of relief, "You know when you were a baby, we used to do it while you were in the the room. That's probably when the idea buried itself into the back of you head." Ian laughed a bit to himself as he saw Yev's expression change.

"Oh my fuck! That's it!" Yevgeny stormed back into his bedroom, leaving the sound of Ian's laughter behind.