Chapter 2 '' The Team A ''

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

Oh, look at all these muggles, why is the entrance to platform 9 ¾ in such a risky place? Oh yeah, because we're wizards and we can do whatever the hell we want. At least that's what Arabella said, and Anastasia strongly agreed with her. Aurora however thought that was a bit reckless. I kind of missed them over the summer but our third year starts tomorrow and I'm gonna see them soon on the train. This is the first year I've had to get to the station on my own. My dad is on a trip and my mum has to work at the ministry of magic. So, I'm here on my own about to run at a brick wall between platforms 9 and 10, and I'm gonna do it like a boss, eh? No. I hate running through it, I hate the tickling feeling I get. I'm in front of it now, ready to run, holding my cart filled to the brim with my school stuff.

Take a deep breath Mona. Ready... Another deep breath, steady and go. I closed my eyes and started to run, I felt the tickling as I passed through on to platform 9 ¾.

"Mona!" As I opened my eyes, I saw a tall, brown haired girl with shining hazel eyes in front of me. One of my best friends, Anastasia Pravitates. She waved to me and grinned. I abandoned my cart and ran to her, squashing her in a big bear hug. "I haven't seen you for 3 months, I've missed you so much!" She said as she let me out of the hug.

"I've missed your too!" I turned around to get my cart but it had disappeared. I starting to panic when I heard a calm but strong voice behind me saying "you should be more responsible, you know, Mona". Wait...who am I kidding? I heard a voice of a drunk Hippogriff. Two words, one person, Aurora Amolior. Another tall girl, with light blonde hair and mysterious black eyes, another best friend. She smiled as she came closer. "Don't worry, I put your stuff in the luggage compartments on the train, next to my stuff".

"Creep" I said and hugged her, then she hugged Anastasia.

"So how did you two spend your summer?" Anastasia asked, smiling.

"I spent the whole summer alone, at home. Both my parents were busy the WHOLE time. I did get to spend 2 weeks at my grandma's house in France. Believe me, it was horrible" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Your grandma's house was horrible? Or France was horrible?" Aurora asked me, looking down at the book she was holding.

"Her house. I thought it was a botanic garden when first saw it. There were tomatoes under my bed, thy stank t whole bedroom out. I kept the window open every single night which helped but I nearly froze". I shook my head, trying to forgot the images out of my head.

"So, you had a great summer!" Anastasia suddenly exclaimed.

"I was in japan, it was awesome. Japanese poetry is hard to understand, you read it with heart, not mind." Aurora said in an absent voice.

"That's so romantic" I sighed and started to walk towards the train. "Anastasia, you said that you were in contact with Arabella, you wrote it in the last letter you sent me."

"I am indeed" she nodded and as she followed beside me to the train, aurora did the same thing.

"Do you know if she's gonna be here? I've missed her too... I really wanted a hug from you girls so much, vie been so lonely". Then they both hugged me tightly. They were the best, but the hug didn't feel completely right, as lovely as it was. There was a part missing. I knew I was going to see Arabella any minute on the train, but it didn't make me miss her any less. Even though I was sorted in to Slytherin, and Slytherins have a reputation for being harasses, I can be very emotional sometimes. We stopped hugging and got on the train.