' Well thank you for your consideration.' He said wincing even more when he said it.

' Elijah you must have some bullets still in you, I need to get them out.' I said pointing to the stairs. He looked at me like I was crazy,I sighed and grabbed his wrist and sat him on the stairs. 

' Shirt.' I told him which earned me an eyebrow raise.

'' Seriously ?'' 

'Elijah you obviously have some wood stuck in your body. Now you either let me take it out or I could walk out that door and leave you to deal with it yourself.' He nodded and started to unbutton his shirt, not fully taking it off but enough to see if there was wood stuck some where. I moved closer and crouched in front of him trying not to drool over his sculptured features, I gulped in which he smirked.

' You ready ?' I asked him, he sighed.

' Yes.'I held out my other hand so he could squeeze through the pain. He took it reluctantly. I took a deep breath and pushed my hand through his skin. He winced and squeezed my hand. After a five minutes, I managed to get the bullets out. I pulled my hand out of his and stood up.

' Thank you.' He said buttoning up his shirt.

' Your welcome'. We stood there awkwardly for a minute.

' Well I must be going Elijah, my brothers are probably wondering where I am.' I said finally breaking the silence. He nodded and walked closer to me and looked me in the eyes.

' You will not remember this, you only stayed back to bury my body in which you did.' Elijah said, was  he trying to compel me.

' But I didn't.' He looked at me, shocked that he couldn't compel me.

' How is it that you can not be compelled by an original ?'

'Wait your an original as in the first vampires to ever be created, I thought they were just horror stories.'

' Yes I am an original and no they are not horror stories.'  He said looking at me amused.

' Why would you try and make me forget saving you ?' He sighed, regret in his eyes.

' Because my dear Alexandria, no one can know that I didn't die. If they did my plan will not work.' When he said my name, my dead heart skipped a beat.

' What plan ?'

' Just a plan that involves the doppleganger.'

'Doesn't it always involve the doppleganger.' I muttered under my breath, Elijah chuckled.

' So now what ?' I asked him.

' I'm going to have to bring you along so you can't tell anyone.'

' Elijah I get were your coming from I really do but I can't leave my brothers. I promise I won't tell anyone and I always keep my promises.' Elijah features  turned from emotionless to admiration.

''Fine, but if your word is broken, I won't hesitate to kill you'. I nodded at his threat.

' Good bye Elijah.' I said and sped out of the house and back to  Mystic Falls.

Elijah P.O.V

Alexandria Salvatore. Who was this girl ? She seemed like a mystery that know one can solve. A beautiful mystery. In my 1000 years, I have never met a girl like her, Alexandria intrigues me. She couldn't be compelled and she didn't have vervain on her and she never showed fear,I admire that.
When I first saw her, She looked like an angel in her black laced dress and her honey combed hair cascading down her back but an angel can be the devil in disguise. I can't be distracted, my goal is to protect or kill the doppleganger before Niklaus get's to her. I sped out the house and into the woods, only to have Alexandria on my mind.

/
( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)

**
New book posted

**New book posted