Sir~Captain

Steve sighed in relief as Tony left the room.

Last night wasn't him, well it was but it wasn't.

Steve blushed a little at the thought of Tony calling him sir. For some reason it was a turn on for him, something he didnt even know about.

"Good morning master." Pietro smiled wildly.

Clint looked to Tony. "Well good thing you can use it to your advantage like Pietro does."

Tony smiled evily. "I get its like 7 in the morning but who's suppose to be making breakfast you or Steve." (The only two Avengers who never burned anything in the house.)

"Steve's turn." Clint mumbled downing the rest of his coffee.

"Babe!" Tony yelled from his chair. "Steve!"

Steve practically ran to Tony. "Yes?"

Tony smiled and pecked Steve on the cheek. "Good morning honey, i'm hungry."

Steve rolled his eyes. "Clints here you know?"

"Captain." Tony said. He was testing something.

Steve practically moaned. "T-tony."

Tony arched an eyebrow. Captain seemed to work just as fine as Sir did.

"Captain." Tony said again.

This time Steve full on moaned. "What Tony?"

Tony smirked and caressed Steves chest. "Make me breakfast please?"

Steve swallowed loudly and nodded.

Tony laughed. "Thanks Steve your the best."

Clint chuckled and nodded his head. "You're in deep shit Rogers. Deep shit."

Steve huffed but didnt say anything else. What could he say? He was in deep shit.