Scene #10

Agnes

This is weird.

Both Finch and CJ aren't present here at school. 

Well alam ko ang reason kung bakit wala si CJ. Yesterday Pat said na kailangan niyang matapos ang pag sign ng contract but he had school activities so he said na ngayon niya na lang daw gagawin. 

Right now my peaceful life is now activated. Wala kasi si Finch.

I glanced at the empty seat beside me. At napa- hinga ng malalim.

Mukhang busy na ata si Finch sa kanyang mga shootings. Last night he was invited to a talk show. How did I know? Maaga kasi ako natapos kagabi so I watched TV last night and saw his stupid face at the screen.

They were asking him questions like. What motivated you to enter the modeling industry. What did you feel when you were the cover boy of Honey Mag. Or questions like are you single?  

Because of his answer malapit ko nang matapon ang TV sa labas.

His first answer for the first question was this : 

"It's not a what but a who. It's a girl. An innocent girl and we're neighbors. I wanted to be with her so I asked a friend of mine to make me a model."

Don't tell me hindi obvious kung sino ang tinutukoy niya? I'm positively sure na ako yun. And the friends his talking about is surely Lizza. 

His answer for the second question made me want to hit his face.

"What I felt? Well... I felt so handsome. Haha"

Kahit kailan hindi talaga siya marunong hindi magbiro. He's taking the entertainment industry too lightly. At yung tawa niya? Ang sarap-sarap niyang ipakain sa mga nagugutom na lion sa Africa. 

I swear kung pwede ko lang sana siyang ipakain. Siguro rarami pa ang mga lion.

His third answer for the third question made me stood up and walk towards his door. I didn't enter. I just realize how stupid I am to be affected by his words.

So his answer was this:

"Single? A hot guy like me isn't single. In fact this girl I'm talking about is I think is the one."

I just want to ARGH! Why does he get to my nerves!

It's a good thing that he didn't say my stage name. Cause if he did. I'd be dead. There would be a scandal. But I'll make sure that he's dead before I am. It's his fault anyway. The host asked for the name of the girl but he just smiled. 

I can't believe I still remembered every detail of the show.

Anyway I have to study. Midterms is approaching at kailangan kong mapasa ito. After all I can't let my grades drop.

I buried my face in the desk. 

Suddenly I hear noises that didn't seem to fit the school but it does sound familiar. As it gets closer, it gets louder and louder. Until I could finally understand what they're saying.

"Finch! Look over here!"

"Finch we heard that you we're asked to sign a contract for the JEWEL Company? Did you accept it?"

"Finch who's this girl are you talking about?"

I'm right. Just as I thought. They're reporters. Agad ko naman tinago ang mukha ko. From what I'm hearing. Sir Bert was already here and it sounds like he's brought guards with him. I lifted my head a little just enough to see what's going on.