Scene#6

Agnes

OMG. Anong ginagawa ni CJ dito? It's so early in the morning.

It's a good thing na medyo nakatago ang mukha ko because of my hair.

"Um.." he said.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Nandiyan ba si Grace?" he asked.

"Wala. May lagnat siya so she can't go to school right now---" I stopped when he tried to push the door in front of me.

"Is she okay?"

"Oo. She is. Right now kailangan niyang magpahinga. Ayaw niyang may pumasok sa kwarto niya dahil baka makahawa raw siya."

"Okay. I understand. Paki sabi na lang na bibisitahin ko siya mamaya after dismissal. Dadalhin ko na rin ang mga assignments na namiss niya."

I nodded and closed the door.

Phew. Mabuti na lang at hindi niya mashado nakita ang mukha. Kung nakita niya man I don't know what will happen. Maybe he'll spread it through out the campus that miss transfer student is actually ANI.

I sighed.

Wait--did he just said na bibisitahin niya ako mamaya? I won't be home until 12 i think. Hays! Bahala na nga!

I hurriedly fix myself to look more presentable. Took my bag ang wore my sunglasses. Then came rushing out the door. My phone started ringing. Just in time. Patricia's calling.

"Hello Pat?"

"ANI I'm at the gate. Where are you? Grabe ang traffic papunta sa studio! Bilisan mo"

"Papunta na po."

"Sige. I'll be waiting"

I hung up.

I walk fast toward the elevator then pressed the button. As it arrived at the ground floor. I ran to the car. It's a good thing I'm wearing sneakers. When I got in Patricia was talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes. Of course Sir. She's in good hands. Trust me" she said and ended the call while look at me at the mirror.

"Sino yun?" I asked.

"A client. They want you to advertise the new phone they've created."

"When would that be?"

"Your going to be busy tomorrow and on saturday your were invited by DIVE to a party at Hotel La'Cordo."

"DIVE you mean the company that I advertise last week?"

"Yes. They hit the top sales when you advertised it. They also want you to be the face of DIVE."

"That's really good news."

It really makes me smile every time I hear their products reached the skies. It would mean that I was really helpful. Besides I influence many people and help them with what I can offer.

Nang dumating na kami sa Music Time Studio. I went to change my clothes then pumunta sa make-up room my make-up. Which takes about 30 minutes and hair style for another 30 minutes. I greeted Fey the make-up and hair artist. Umupo na ako ang he did his magic. First he curled my hair using big curlers then sprayed it using hair spray. Iniwan niya ito for 30 minutes then did my make-up. After he finished my make-up. He removed the curlers once my make-up is done.