6. Hotline Bling

"We need to call the cops," She says after I've managed to wipe most of the poor boys blood away. It was all on her hands and knees, after we had screamed our heads off we she had realized that there was an entirely new pool she was stepping on. And it wasn't a pool she was jumping for joy to be in.

"No, what we need to do is call Stiles," I mumble, pulling out my phone hastily.

"You call stiles I'm calling the cops," she says, yanking out her own phone.

~~~~

"Lydia? Imelda? Are you both okay?" Stiles comes barreling into the pool lot. Both of us currently sitting on the hood of Tupac and gripping each other's hands tightly. The smell of chloride blocking out entirely, thankfully. He dashed over to us, the words rushing from his mouth as he inspected each of us.

"We are okay. That, over there... Not okay." Lydia states, pointing her head towards the pool.

"Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad." He says, catching onto what I told him over the phone. He shivers at the gruesome sight before yanking out his phone.

"I already called 911." Lydia states.

"You let her call the police before you called me?" He asks me.

"Not like I had a choice," I mutter.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia scoffs.

"Yes!" Stiles yells, extremely pissed.

~~~~

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." Stiles answered Scotts questions, looking at the body while the cops drilled Lydia an I . It was getting quite annoying, especially since we had yet to come up with a plausible lie for them. Honestly I just wanted to go him, "Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here. Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" Stiles said annoyed, he slightly paled when Scott asked too. I could tell he didn't want to do it.

"Please just do it."

"I hate blood," Stiles reminded him.

"Pass the phone to Imelda then."

I sighed, already reaching it to grab it," Scott. He's not lying, there's blood everywhere and his throat is ripped open. I promise you it had to be them, plus this place is near the woods. I can smell there scent."

He groaned, I could see him tensing his jaw and realizing we were right.

"Alright fine. You okay?"

I sighed, "not really no. Seeing dead bodies isn't something you get use too but hey at least I wasn't crazy when I heard screaming right?"

"Yeah I guess you're right... Derek's here, do you want to talk to him."

"No. I'm fine, just be careful with what's going on alright."

"Yeah uhm... we will be."

"Bye Scotty." I said with a thick swallow, noticing the look Stiles and Lydia were giving me. I didn't want to speak to Derek at all, I was going to be strong for myself. He wanted to break up and no matter how conflicted I felt right now it was better. I was a better person.