Chapter 17: Healing Powers?

Start from the beginning

"What ability do I have? Since when? And what did I do to Sophia? Is she okay?" I asked worriely looking at Ash back to the doctor.

"Ella Sophia is fine. The abilities you have, has helped her more than it should have The energy drained you but with the past couples days it helped that you slept thru it. As for Sophia she is now better thanks to you they where able to make a surgery. They couldn't remove the tumor from where it was growing because they couldn't it risk because of her age. She probably wouldn't have made it through with her small body and the pain would have killed her faster, than the treatment they have for her." Ash said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly.

"So what you're basically saying is that I removed the tumor from Sophia's body. Also you guys couldn't do the surgery  because she too young and could have lead her to death if you guys attempted removing it?" I asked looking at Kingston.

"Yes Ella. Thanks to you Sophia is  now free. She is taking a few test to make sure everything is normal but it's seems she's cancer free." She said smiling and looking at me with admiration.

"So I have an a ability to cure?" I asked confusedly.

"Luna. You have the ability to heal any species or even any human." She said proudly smiling at me. I laid back in the bed to stunned to say anything. Then I looked at Ash as he looked at me worriedly.

"How is it that I have this abilily without ever knowing?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Love we don't know that. We where hoping that your mom or dad would have told you something about it." He said intertwining our fingers.

"My mom left me and well you killed my dad...Actually step dad." I said correcting myself.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Yeah it turns out that the person who kidnapped me is actually my step dad. While I escaped with the others, you must have come later on when we left. Your warriors and you killed all of them and killed him, the leader led to his death." I explained to him as he looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked feeling confused.

"Because I killed you father-" He started off saying, before I cut him off.

"Ash you did not kill my father, because he isn't in the first place. Plus I never liked him since he hit my mom and I. He was never anything to me but a shitty excuse of a step dad." I said as I grabbed his cheek and stroked it with my thumb.

"If you excuse me Alpha and Ella, I will leave now. Also you guys can leave anytime now, since Ella is completely fine now." She said
while taking the wires and IV, giving us a smile before she left. I cue Ash's stomach gave a reminder growl that he needed food. I laughed as his cheeks turned pink.

"Come on lets go home and make you something to eat, before the monster growls again." I said laughing at him and slid off the bed with the grown on. I squealed as he picked me up braidal style and led me out the hospital.

"Ash put me down. You heard the doctor I'm completely fine I can walk." I said as he led us to his car.

"Whether you can walk or not, I'm still carrying you out. I want to hold you until my arms fall off." He said and I kissed his cheek, as he pulled us closer together. He opened the door of his car and gently put me there strapping my belt before heading to the driver's side, before going home.

_____________________________

Once we reached home he carried me inside and took me inside our room. He sat me on the bathroom sink before he stepped out and coming back. With a black bra and underwear with a purple top, demi shorts, and a pair of sandles he got out to let me change. When I got out the shower I changed before I dried my hair before putting into a fish braid. I walked downstairs and sat in a chair and watched him "trying" to cook food. After ten minutes of watching him fail at cooking the eggs and burning the bacon. I stood up and thew that burned food away, leaving the pans in the dishwasher. Getting out different pans and setting up everything and as fast as I cooked I made chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and french toast along with bacon. I put everything on the plates, Ash set on the table and grabbed two large cups before setting the coffe and the grape juice on the table.

"Thank you, love." He said kissing me softly before he pulled away and I pecked his lips.

"Your welcome. Now eat who knows when's the last time you planned on eating." I said watching as he started to eat his food. Soon we ate in peaceful conversations as we where inturrupted by a knock on the door.

"Did we expect anyone?" I asked looking at him.

"No. Probably everyone heard by now that your awake." He said as he got up and went to the door. As I heard the door open I heard some females voice but I couldn't exactly recognize who it was. Soon footsteps came twoards the kitchen as I cut a piece of pancake and put it on my mouth before I chewed and swolled it.

A girl that looked like around our age and a little girl that was on Ash's hip came into view. I instanly new she was the one I saw come in with Ash at his office, before I blacked out. I looked at her and realized how they fitted each other. Her long blonde hair, sparkly blue eyes, perfect face and body with her creamy skin and her height as they stood there. I realized if she wouldn't have made the mistake of leaving him they would have been the perfect family and pack. I shook my thoughts away before I stood up as she presented her self.

"Hello I'm Brittnay his ex mate. You must be Ella, Ashton's second mate pleasure to meet you " She said looking at me before she smiled and extended her hand.

"Yeah. It's a pleasure to meet you to." I said smiling back at her shaking her hand before she yanked it and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you for what you did to save my baby. Without her I don't know what I would have done-" She said as her voice cracked and she started to cry. I hugged her, comforting her as she sobbed.

"It's okay. She's fine now and she won't be leaving you anytime soon." I said as I hugged her and rubbed her back soothingly. Slowly she stopped crying and wipped her tears before giving me a shy smile.

"I'm sorry about that." She said said looking at the wet spot in my shirt.

"It's okay don't worry about it." I said. We heard a small squeal and turned to look at Sophia extending her arms my way.

"Can I hold her?" I asked Brittnay hopefully.

"Yeah. It's basically why I came she wanted to see you." She said as walked over to Ash and grabbed the little girl setting her on my hip.

"Aw look at you. You're so cute." I cooed pinching slightly on her little cheeks and heard her fitts of giggles as I made faces at her. Hearing Ash chuckling I turned to face him and Brittnay smiling looking at us.

"You would make a great mother one day Ella." I heard Brittnay say.

"Thank you." I said smiling at her.

"Hey do you guys want to watch a movie?" Ash asked curiously. We nodded and walked into the living room and sat Sophia on my lap facing the screen. Soon The Little Mermaid started to play and watched as Sophia bounced happily on my lap.

"It's her favorite movie out out of everything." I heard Brittnay say. I nodded as I watched her. Soon the movie was almost finished, when I fell asleep along with Sophia. After a few minutes I felt her being pulled away from me as someone carried me and laid me into a bed. Following next to a little body was placed next to me as it snuggled closer to me as I hugged it closer.

"Sleep well love." I heard Ash whisper before I felt him kiss my forehead covering both of us.

____________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy it so what do you think? Healing powers cool eh. Anyways Goodnight and sweet dreams to you all.

*Vote
*Fan
*Share
*Comment