"I win!" Emma announced proudly.

Billy sighed, "Just don't pick anything stupid."

"Let's play Wii Sports Boxing. You need to practice." Emma decided, referring to her brother's incident earlier at school.

"Hey!" Billy responded affronted.

"It's true!" Emma teased.

Billy gave in reluctantly, "I know..."

Liz moved the coffee table out of the way as the twins loaded up the game and chose the digital avatars they had made of themselves in the past.

"Now, I want a fair match, you guys. The cartoons are the only ones doing the fighting!" Liz had seated herself in the armchair off to the side as she listed off the house rules that had been created after such proceedings had occurred in the past: "No tickling. No foot-nudging or kicking. No using the controller as a ranged weapon!"

The twins agreed with a "Yes, Lizzie!" as the match began.

Several matches had been played with cheering, boasting, or dismay loudly being proclaimed by any of the parties involved at any given moment. Liz had been tapped in by each of the twins during a few rounds in an attempt for one of them to make a comeback. Liz had just collapsed on the couch after tapping Emma back in when she heard a soft knock on her door.

Liz stood up and straightened her clothing out a bit before going to the door. She peeked through the eyehole in the door quickly before opening it.

"Hey, Steve," Liz smiled, slightly breathless from moving around just a moment ago.

Steve smiled back, "Hello."

"What's up?" Liz brushed a loose strand of auburn hair out of her face. She was not expecting him, but Liz found that she was happy to see him.

"I was just in my apartment," Steve started, holding something out for Liz, "and I heard a ruckus." Steve was trying not to smirk by the end of his sentence.

Liz looked down at the DVD case he was holding out for her and tried not to laugh as she took back the copy of The Breakfast Club that she had lent Steve yesterday. Liz bit her lip smiling, understanding his reference to the movie as she shifted her weight to one foot and looked back at him, "Could you describe the ruckus, sir?"

Just then, a loud cheer from Billy was heard behind Liz in the apartment as Emma groaned.

"Well, it was something like that," Steve laughed lightly.

"We've got the video games going. It's getting a little intense," Liz explained with a smile as she motioned for Steve to come in, "What did you think of the movie?" Liz placed the DVD case on the coffee table that had been moved off to the side nearest her as Steve entered and closed the door.

"I liked it. It wasn't what I was expecting." Steve put his hands in his jean pockets as he looked at what was happening on the television screen and then to Billy and Emma, who were engrossed in the heat of battle, "What in the world are you guys doing?" He asked from behind the couch, amused.

"We're teaching Billy how to fight so he might stand a chance against Teddy Thompson!" Emma stated matter-of-factly. She swung a final punch at the screen as Billy's avatar fell to the floor. Billy was unable to recover, and the match ended.

"Shit!" Billy shouted as he fell back on the couch.

Liz's eyes widened as she reflexively responded with, "Language!" in a tone that sounded quite shocked.

"Sorry, Lizzie..." Billy gave her an apologetic look as he sat up from the couch. His eye looked slightly puffier than it had before.

"I think it's time we put some ice on that shiner there, Rocky." Liz went into the kitchen to find something cold for Billy to put on his eye as she heard Emma giggle.