The cave

We quickly go on our way to find a cave, going way out of the way to go back to the Friar kingdom, but I don't care. We find one, quickly going in there just trying to get out of the elements. "M-Maya.. I'm scared..It's dark.." She said as she clings to me once again, like she did before. "It is," I start, "but I know how to make a fire just with two rocks." I told her, getting two rocks, soon making a fire. Riley smiles wide. "Yay! It's not dark anymore!" I look at her for a second. Her dress is clinging to her more than it ever should. She soon takes her dress off, now only half naked wearing her bra and underwear, causing my face to heat up too much than I'd like. "Wh-why'd you?.." I don't finish that thought, looking away slightly. "Oh! My dress was really clinging to me, so I decided to take it off to let it dry some over night." She explained. "Oh.. Kay.." I said hesitantly. "Why don't you take your armor off?" She suddenly asked, causing my eyes to widen. "No. I can't. I have to be ready for an attack at any moment!" I said, standing firm once more. She walks over to me, looking at me seductivly, running her hand down the chest of my armor. "Why not, knight. You could be a princess like me." I start to smile slightly, losing my composure. "O-Oka-" what am I doing?! "No!" I quickly turn around, not able to face her. "What are you doing, princess?! I have to protect you!" I yelled at her. "You can atleast take off your armor, I'm sure it's very uncomfortable and hot in that. You should get some time to rest, not wearing the armor. Please, my princess." My face heats up when she calls me her princess. I sigh deeply. "Fine." I take off the armor, just throwing it somewhere, not really worrying about it getting messed up. I'm left in my bra and underwear now also, along with Riley. I sit down on the uncomforable cave ground, when Riley comes over to me. "You look uncomfortable.." She says sympathetically. I look at her for a second, just processing everything about her face. "I'm a knight. I'm not supposed to be comfortable." I told her. "But I want you to be.." She pouted slightly, causing me to roll my eyes. "Fine. Make me comfortable, princess." I said with a hint of sarcasm. She smiles wide. "Yay." She says as she walks away, soon walking back with her dress in her hand. I just look at her for a second, confusion coming over me. "Get up." She says with a smile, sounding surprisingly stern. I do as she says, she gently lays the dress on the floor where I was once sitting. She looks at me with a wide smile on her face, hands folded above her chest. I look at her feeling confused. "Sit on it! I want you to be comfortable!" She said excitedly. I look at her for a second. "Isn't it wet?" She looks at me innocently. "Not that wet.." She says quietly, looking at the ground slightly. "Please, Maya.." She says quietly, looking in my eyes. I sigh as I roll my eyes. "Alright." I say as I sit on her dress. Surprisingly, it isn't that wet. She soon sits down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. She's sitting so close, she's almost on my lap. I stare into the fire, watching the flames dance as if there's music playing for them in an unmentionable tempo. "Maya," Riley starts, taking her head off of my shoulder, looking at me. "Yeah princess?" I reply. She looks down bashfully as her face heats up slightly. "Would you.. Want to marry me?.." My eyes widen as my face heats up slightly from her question. "I can't marry you, princess. I have to take you back to the prince to.." As I'm explaining that to her, she slowly inches closer to me, causing my face to heat up more. "To.. Uh.." She continues inching closer to me. I look down at her lips, watching them get closer to to my own. "N-NO!" I yell as I quickly push her away, causing her to fall back onto the ground. "I'm sorry princess, but you are for the prince. When you meet him, you won't want me anymore." I said as I got up, walking over to my armor. "Knight!" She said sternly, causing me to stop quickly, spinning around to face her. "Listen to me, I am a princess," she started as she walks up to me, getting close to me, looking me in the eye. "You didn't answer my question." She said surprisingly innocent. I sigh as I sit down on the rock with my armor on it. I look down slightly, soon looking back up at her. "You want to know, princess?" I asked. She just looks at me, nodding slightly. "Tell me." She said sternly. I take a deep breath, looking at her as she stands up tall, as a princess should. "I do."