Complete Tranformation

It's been 2 days since Aphmau ran away. 

The first day was spent trying to calm the villagers down, it was challenging for the guards since three people could only do so much.

Aphmau POV

I knew it was over when I was in the Neather, so I well, let's just say, the transformation was complete.

 As soon as I entered that fortress, my mind was wiped of all memories.  I had no memories of anything.  All I knew was, it was all over, but when I went back to the Overworld I saw Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Boldof, and worst of all Zane.  Zane was fighting them and I had the urge to protect the four, so I did. I didn't know why, I don't even know why or how I knew their names, nevertheless I acted.  

I put my sword to Zane's neck and I spoke with malice and venom, "I'll cut you up and kill you before I change fully so I'll see you die with my own eyes."

The four looked at me with shocked expressions and they said in unison, "Lord Aphmau." 

It angered me because from my memories they betrayed me or, that's what my head said.  I spoke from my own logic, "I'm not your Lord, I'm a Shadow Knigh. . ." 

I trailed off as I realized Zane was gone from my blade and was now close to my face.  When he realized I finally noticed him, he got onto one knee and spoke, "Come with me, I will love you and help you no matter what happens, Shadow Knight." 

I dropped my sword from shock that he actually asked me that!  I raised my hand and slapped him with all my might.  I quickly picked my sword up and stabbed him and spoke with venom, "I know you won't die so tell me, why me?" 

Zane looked scared, he looked truly scared.  I then saw Zane wasn't looking at me, but over my shoulder.  I turned around quickly and saw Garroth, Laurence, Boldof, and Dante were being held at sword point.  I reacted quickly, but also from the heart, killed the people who held them and I hugged the four of them with care, not really knowing why I did that.  I smiled softly and said with care, "I care about you four." 

They blushed slightly, well, at least I think Boldof did but he's covered in fur.  They lead me back to their village, but I stated to lose consciousness and I passed out before we made it.  Which resulted in me sleeping through the whole journey there, but when I woke up I was in a bed.

Garroth POV

Aphmau passed out so Laurence volunteered and said "I will carry her back then." 

Laurence did carry Aphmau back in gentle arms, as if she would break.  She was still breathing so none of us were actually worried, but I knew she was fighting the thoughts in her head, so nobody dared wake her.  As they approached the village Aphmau started speaking in her sleep saying, "Why can't you leave me, I know you love me but. . ." 

She trails off, I think Laurence thought about the village he needed to keep safe, he always thought of others before himself.  We decided to put her in the guard tower to keep her from escaping again and to keep her from harm.  Then took into account the windows on all four sides at the top, so we went to Lucinda's house instead.  

Lucinda helped her get better while me, Laurence, and Dante talked at the guard's tower as to not disturb Lucinda in her home.  After some silence I spoke up and said to the two with worry laced gently into my words, "What are we going to do?" 

 Laurence shrugged and sighed with a soft reply, "I don't know, Aphmau is a Shadow Knight, but she doesn't fight it, no, she lets her body do what it wants." 

I could tell Laurence was racking his brain in hopes of finding some miracle to fix this.  I looked at Laurence with concern but shook my head and asked, "Is there some way to revert her back to her normal self?" 

I was praying to Irene that there was a way, but Laurence shook his head sadly and said, "Sadly no, not that I know of," his voice getting quieter until his head snapped up and he smiled, "There is one way, we just need to. . . find Lady Irene." he gets quieter towards the end as he realized what he said was impossible.

Dante POV

I left the conversation and went to Lucinda's house to check on Aphmau.  I saw Aphmau on the bed and Lucinda tending to her 'wounds'.  I watched as she worked swiftly and I quietly asked, "Hows Aphmau doing?"

I was praying to Irene that she was fine, and to my relief Lucinda replied with a confident, "She's fine, but she needs rest to heal her mind." 

I knew that she could read the worry all over my face and she chuckled amused and teased me by saying, "Seems like someone has a crush," Lucinda looked up at me and smirked at my blushing red face, I think my face look like a tomato, "You worry about her a lot." 

I nodded my head as my blush faded away slightly, "Of course I would, I'm her guard, I should always be alert," I spoke with professionalism and seriously, Lucinda kept insisting though, "Of course, but you also said her guard, she has two others you know." 

I shook my head my blush appearing on my face again as I replied, "W-Whatever." 

I went to Aphmau's bedside and I took her hand into mine, her had was cold but warm at the same time, and I softly muttered, "Please wake up and be yourself again, please." 

Aphmau moved her hand in mine and gripped softly before letting it go.  I saw a tear roll down her cheek, but unlike human tears it was a red and black tear.  It took me a moment but it was finally implanted into my brain like a puzzle fitting into a grander scheme of things made me realize, she was no longer human, she was a

Shadow Knight.

Lucinda saw the tear and she grabbed an empty vial and put the tear into it, most likely to examine at a later date or maybe even today.  I let go of Aphmau's hand and left the house to go back to my post that was waiting for me.  

Thanks For Reading!

Edited

~7/6/17 - 7/7/17~