Part 2

KARKATS POV

     Eridan fucking Ampora. Of corse he would come at the is time. Are you shitting me. My flushed crush was just about to say 'something'. This day couldn't get any worse.

    "UMM...I GOTTA GO. S-SEE YOU LATER FUCKASS" You quickly get from Sollux's grip and start to walk out of the door.

     "Kar, you can come wwith us if you wwant?" You hear eridan say. But you really had no clue where they where going. You could come. But that would be pretty damn weird of me and sollux.

     "WAIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN GOING?" You ask mostly because you know sollux had no clue either.

    "Wwell didn't sol tell you wwe wwhere going to Fef's house for a party. Wweren't you going to go?" he says with a smirk.

   You asked because not even sollux knew where they where going. You where not going to walk in silence awkwardness to feferi's house. This dumb ass really think that would be a good idea. Was he even looking at was happening!

    "YEAH I WAS GOING TO GO BUT I HAVE TO GO TO MY HIVE FIRST. SO I WILL SEE YOU BOTH THERE THEN." You say this then quickly start to walk to your hive.

ERIDAN POV

    You were walking to sol's hive to pick him up for the party. You don't think he remembered that there was a party because he wasn't answering your texts. When you get to his house you notice the door is open and you let yourself in.

   "Sol, I'm here. Are you read-" You stop talking because see that Karkat was there. It looked like they where talking from where I was standing.

    "UMM...I GOTTA GO. S-SEE YOU LATER FUCKASS" He says this and starts to walk out of the door. You remember that Fef invited Karkat. If he was going to go then he come with the both of you.

    "Kar, you can come wwith us if you wwant?" you say hoping he would come with you. Wait, shit you should have told him where you two where going. He can be very clueless at times.

    "WAIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN GOING?" he says this a little confused. Yep you knew it. he is very clueless.

    "Wwell didn't sol tell you wwe wwhere going to Fef's house for a party. Wweren't you going to go?" You say

    "YEAH I WAS GOING TO GO BUT I HAVE TO GO TO MY HIVE FIRST. SO I WILL SEE YOU BOTH THERE THEN." he said this and started to walk away. Wait was he angry? I should ask sollux about it at the party.

KARKAT POV

     As you walk to your hive you kinda wish you went with them. You really had nothing to do nor get at your hive. But you knew it would be very awkward if you went with them. You knew sollux and you had to talk about what almost happened. You decide to tell him about your flushed feelings for him. Once you arrive at your hive you quickly tell crabdad where you where going. You take a quick shower and grab some money. You walk out of the your hive and start walking to feferi's hive.

    When you are walking you felt a weird felling in your knees. They felt stiff. Were you nervous? Why though? You where just going to tell Sollux you had a flushed crush on him.

    The moment you walk into the party at least three or four people come up to you. You quickly talk to all of them. You really didn't like parties. They were always fucking loud. You walk around a little then decide to get a drink. But of corse it was Faygo. Looks like Gamzee brought the drinks. You really didn't care for Faygo but you where thirsty. But then right before you where going to put it into your mouth you remember that Gamzee brought the Fagyo. That probably means there is slime in the Faygo. You quickly put the drink down and walk away.

    After that almost happened you see sollux. You smile and wave at him. You start to walk over to him. He seems sad for some reason. Shit did you do something wrong? Did Eridan say something? Think Vantas think.

    Before you knew it Eridan has swung you around and brought you an other room.

    "WHAT THE FUCK AMPORA" you say with an anger tone in your voice.

   "wwell I need to ask you a favor" he looks down. Wow he is asking you a favor this must be good.

   "SURE, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED" you say then role your eyes

   "wwell i asked Fef if she wwould be my moirail again" he starts to cry a little.

    "but she said that her matesprite wwouldn't let that happen and plus she said she wwouldn't anywway" you pull him into a hug because you felt bad for him.

   "WHO THE FUCK IS HER MATESPRITE?" you truthfully didn't know.

    "I only found out today but It-its sol" he starts to cry into your shoulder. You stand there frozen. Sollux was with feferi. What the fuck. You start to cry a little but you didn't want Eridan to notice so you quickly wipe away the tear.

   "ITS OKAY. I WILL GO TALK TO CAPTOR FOR YOU. BUT I DON'T THINK FEFERI WILL BE YOUR MOIRAIL ANYWAY. SORRY" You break away from the hug and wipe a tear off his face. You didn't want him to notice how fucking angry and sad you where.

  "Ok-okay kar" he gives you a small smile. You smile a little and go off to find that ass hole.

SOLLUX POV

   As you where at the party you got very bored waiting for KK. Where the fuck was he. You knew it was the time to tell him you where flushed for him. You where going to tell him back at your hive but of corse ED had to open the door without knocking.

  You to your left to see KK walking to you. You smile a little. Okay Captor you can do this. You take a deep breath and close your eyes. When you open them KK was gone. You see ED scarf and him pulling KK to the next room. Okay ED is the biggest cock block in the fucking world.

  You decide to follow them. You see that they are talking about something. You walk a little closer to hear them but to make sure they can't see you.

  "SURE, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED" you hear kk say.

  "wwell i asked Fef if she wwould be my moirail again. but she said that her matesprite wwouldn't let that happen and plus she said she wwouldn't anywway" kk brought ed into a hug because he was crying.

  Shit i feel bad for the guy. Her matesprite is a asshole.

  "WHO THE FUCK IS HER MATESPRITE?" kk says. I want to know the fuck this asshole is. Ed is a friend of mine. Like Iwill beat the asshole up.

   "I only found out today but It-its sol" he stared crying into kk shoulder. kk started to cry a little but wiped away the tear.

  What a fucking lier. I am not interested in ff. I am flushed for kk no one else. I just want to scream "ed you sit on a throne of fucking lies." You don't of corse. But why is kk cry. Was he sad for ed. That fucking lier. You wanted to go over there and just fucking punch ed.

  "ITS OKAY. I WILL GO TALK TO CAPTOR FOR YOU. BUT I DON'T THINK FEFERI WILL BE YOUR MOIRAIL ANYWAY. SORRY" They break away from the hug. Wait, kk belived him. What the fuck. KK knows I didn't like her.

  "Ok-okay kar" he says and kk turns around a leaves. But as kk left you could see a smirk on ed face.