Chapter 3- Don't Leave Me...

Start from the beginning

 I shout through the shell "Mum dad are you there" while tears are coming down my face.

"Hayley, whats wrong where mum and dad" Thats my brother so there not in the water otherwise they would of answered .

"No, Mum and Dads missing. There's been rouges in the house lot's of them and m-m-m-u-u-mms and dads blood ever where, M i don't know where they are", i broke into tears and clasped to the floor of the living room."

" Hayley are you hurt  ?" My brothers voice comes back worriedly and concerned.

"No, I wasn't home i was at a po- at a partly and i just got home, M i don't know where they are" I'm surprised  if my brother understood a word i said because now i am having a major break down.

"Hayley i'm on my way. stay at home okay?"

"what about the k-k-ingdom" He can't leave his kingdom when rouges are about.

" jeff and margret will take of it, your my priority right now, I'm on my way don't go outside until i get there okay ?"

"o-o-kay"

I  noe throw the shell on the floor and run up stair and to my parents room where i can smell most of the blood, and i see their door broke off i run into there room to see all the white furniture red, blood ever where ell the furniture broke and thrown all over the room.

And that's when i look at there bed. There on there bed i see m,y gorgeous mum and incredible dad laying there.

I run over i know there dead because i can't hear there brain waves but when i rush over there i sit in a puddle of blood and look at my mums beautiful face that looks identical to mine, her eyes are still open but there lifeless. 

I scream.

_______________________

 Mathease Pov.

After i heard Hayley's normally calm and mesmerising voice now full with tears.

I know there is something wrong at home and i can't leave her alone and where are our parents .

Margret i'm going to the surface, there's something wrong with my sister and my parents, Get Jeff and look after my kingdom for me, love you.

I spoke to my mate through mind bond because i don't have time to find her, i know Hayley is having a breakdown.

By the time i get to the surface i jump on to our boat which is on the dock where i keep my clothes when i come to land and choke on any clothes not really caring if they match.

We also have a car in a garage about two minutes away from the ocean so i run inhuman speed to it and drive it my old house and my parents and Hayley's home.

I arrive in the mater of minutes to the smell of my parents blood and the front door open.

i jump out i can hear my sister crying by my ultra hearing. As i run up the starirs and walk into my parents room to see them dead on there bed and Hayley next to them in a ball holding my mum's hand saying

" Don't leave me, Please please don't leave me" over and over again.

I want to cry and scream right now but i have to be strong for Hayley, Ive had them for a 1000 years, Hayley's only had them for the short amount of 16 years.

i walk up to Hayley and hug her she turns around a bundles up to me. I havn't seen Hayley in a year but she's changed so much, I always forget how vulnerable  she is.

As I'm hugging Hayley whispering words of reassurance i look over at my parents body which Hayley is still holding my mums hand. I know instantly that a rouge has killed them with the strangulation of see weed and they had been drugged so they could heal them self so they look even worse with all the cuts and blood every where.

I know Hayley is always going to have nightmares about this.

We must have been sitting on the bed for like 4 hours because the sun is starting to come up. Hayley is asleep in my arms, She looks so at peace right now so while i cant i unwrap her hand from mums and pick her up.

I carry her downstairs, I'm going to have to take her to my kingdom untill we figured out who actually killed my parent and we can get revenge.