Chapter 4

I opened it and there was an USB inside, I put it in Shion's computer.

A video started playing.

She appeared on the screen.

"Hello Nezumi, as you can probably figure out by now, we have Shion, I won't harm your precious boyfriend, but you have to come back and do everything I say... If you do so, I will release him." she said passing the camera to Naho...

"Hey my precious Nezumi, she said she won't harm Shion, but I didn't promise anything, tic toc, you have 24 hours or he dies." said Naho playing with a knife in her hands

Oh god, how could have I thought that she would not find him, I should never have come, this is all my fault...

SHION'S P.O.V:

What happend? All I remember was arriving at work and everything after that is blank...

"Hello Shion, you finally wake up" said a woman, she had long black hair, and a scar on the face that looked like someone had burned her, standing next to her was Naomi.. What was she doing here? I realized that I had my feet and hands chained to the wall.

"Naomi, what is going? Why are you doing this to me?" I screamed

"My real name is Naho" she said "You'll find everything out soon,just be patient" said the women with the scar and black hair

"Or you won't if Nezumi doesn't show up in time..." said Naho laughing

Nezumi please hurry....

NEZUMI'S P.O.V:

I put my knife in my shoe, took a kitchen knife and put it in my back pocket.

Getting there on foot takes days, and I only have 24 hours, what am I going to do? I don't own a car and neither does Shion... I'll have to steal one I guess...

I run out of the apartment and went to the search of a car, at the end of the street I saw one, I broke the window to open it to get in, when I was in I connected some cables to make it work and got on the road to save Shion.

After 3 hours of driving I finally got there.

No security? That's weird...

I got in the building.

"Nezumi, here you are... Finally"

"Hello Mother.."

~~ HEY NO.6 AND NEZUSHI FANS, SO HERE IS CHAPTER 4 IT'S A LOT SHORTER THAN THE USUAL CHAPTERS BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE REGULAR SIZE,I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SO SHORT. ~~