Compition!¡ part 2

When I was next on the floor, I screwed up and did a sloppy 1080 (3 complete 360) switch over! But I got a 9.9! Wow these judges are ruff as fuck!
"That was so fucking epic!" Luan Olivera said to me and I got back to the top of the ramp.
"Thanks! Although I screwed up!" I said, its now Nyjahs turn. He attempted to do a 720, but landed straight on his perfect ass instead! Earning him a 0.
Next up was Chaz Ortiz, another cute guys who I have to compete against! He did a 720 Ollie switch over, ( 2, 360s while turning board and leading with opposite foot) and landed it!
"That was so fucking perfect!" I said as he came over over to were Luan and I were standing
"Thanks worked my hardest on it!" He said he got a 9.7!
"That was not a 9! What the fuck?" I said with a smile and he smiled back
"Well they are so hard now because that 1080 switch over you did was easily a 10! They just think you can't do shit cause your a girl!"
"Well I must be good if I fucking got this far!" I said as Paul Rodreges got a 8.5, do to a sloppy 360 switch.
Chris Cole got a 6 doing a grind

Finally it was my turn again. I was debating what to do, since I still had 3 more turns after thing I did a neat and perfect 1080. Only earning a 9.8. I'll do smaller tricks then do the 720 Glizelle Flip. Once again the rest of the boys went not messing up. When it was Chaz's turn I wished him luck and he landed a 360 with 6.8.

This would continue to go one for two more rounds until it was my time to be the brightest star in the building.

"Last round to get the best you can! Leading right now is The girl to beat. She's been going easy these last couple rounds what does she really have in stake for us?" one of the guys said through the Lou's speakers. I winked at Alex with met it was time. He smiled and winked back. Okay I'm good to go!

ONE perfectly landed 720 Glizelle flip later, I had gotten a *Drum rolls* 10!!!!!!

I jumped over the wall and ran to Alex I hugged him, then smiled. I quickly thanked Manny and Ryan before I walked to the staged and hopped over the wall again where Chaz Andorran were waiting for me.
"You did it!" Chaz said, while the others where going we were talking about those who should get a ten, and Chaz said for one I should.
"I fucking did it!" I said jumping up and down.

After everyone one done, we had a Break to eat. Then we would find out who the winner was. Chaz and Ryan decided to join me and my crew. Alex had bought me Nachos because he's the best!

"Chaz, Ryan, meet my crew*Insert all their names because I'm to lazy to do it myself*"

"Nice to meet all of you!" Chaz said with a smile as did Ryan.

after 20 minutes it was time to see the winner. Alex said that if I won he had to ask me something. I wonder what it is?

"And the winner if street league 2015 Chicago is *Drunk Rolls* MARANDA BROOKS!" the judge said and I dropped, while covering my mouth. Holy shit I actually won!

"How does it feel to be the first girl to not only compet, but get the first ever ten is SLS history and win?"

"It feels amazing! I couldn't have done it with out the help of my brother Zach. He might have died but he's here. I made his dream come true." I said wiping the tears away,

"Okay Maranda one if you friends has something to ask you!" he said as I saw Alex walk off the platform and to me.

"Maranda, I've know you since we where babies. I thought you were the citrate thing in the world. Not say that you aren't know! So baby girl, will you very my girlfriend?" Alex said and I was speech less. I nodded my heard and hugged him.