Wax

** I think I've made you wait long enough for this chapter but oh well even though you probably don't wanna read this anymore ):**

Ahkmenrah;

I heard a gurgling scream. The first thing that came to my mind was Peyton. I want to help her but the sun sets soon. I need to get back. But I'd sacrifice my life, for my love. I ran toward the way I heard the scream. Hoping not to hear it again. What I saw when I got there - was unreal.

PEYTON POV

I Did what I had to. I split her in half. It's not my fault.

She's wax! It's not like she's gonna die.

I for one would die if she stabbed me.

"What'd you do that for?" Ahkmenrah asked me.

"She was gonna kill me!" I yelled.

"No I wasn't," she groaned on the ground.

"Oh my gosh your acting like i can't put you back together," I rolled my eyes. "All I need is fire and a stick."

"Still you didn't have to do tha-"

"Yeah because I'm gonna let her kill me," I huffed because he wasn't understanding that I'm HUMAN not WAX. "News flash Ahkmenrah. I wanna live till I'm at least 25."

Ahkmenrah nodded. "Just put her back together. The sun rises soon."

"Whatever," I mumbled as i grabbed a lighter from my pocket. 

"Do you always carry a lighter around?" She asked me. I shrugged and smirked before grabbing a stick. "Only when i get to burn people i hate." 

She glared up at me as i pieced her back together. "Werido." She mumbled.

 "Me? Weird?" I said tilting my head before chuckling. "Yeah your right."

Ahkmenrah grabbed me by the arm. "Peyton," He said gritting his teeth."

"What?" I asked trying to get out of his grip.

"This isnt the tablet!" He whisper yelled while gripping my arm tighter. 

What? It took me a moment to realize what he said.

"WHAT?!" 

A/N: Probably the shortest chapter ive ever wrote. Just saying.