Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"No. I mean I can hear you. For real."

"Really?" I nodded and she stood with her right paw lightly on the ground, blood coming out of the wound. I ran up to her paw and pulled up my shirt sleeves and took the bandages off my arms, showing bruises all over them and wrapped her wound. She tilted her head down and sniffed the bandages. I smiled at her and stood up. I held out my hand and she sniffed it. She looked up at me and then rested her head on my hand.

"What's your name?" I asked as she lay back down and I sat down next to her.

"Amaterasu." She said and I smiled softly.

"The name suites you." I said and we started talking about ourselves and where I am. Quiet fell around me as I took in all the information. I'm somewhere called a soul society and Soul Reapers exist. They are basically royalty. I think of it as that way. The only way to get passed those walls is to be powerful and go to the school for soul reapers. I sighed softly and leaned on Ama. I looked at her and she was looking at something in the forest. I looked where she was looking and saw a black wolf about her size standing there. 'Who's that?' I thought.

The Wolf Girl -Toshiro Hitsugaya love story-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara