0.0

"Luke and Michael are, like, goals." Calum sighed, combing his damp hair with his fingers. "Same thought." Ashton hummed, picking out a berry from his hair and feeding it to the bunny they were sat on. "I wish I could have a relationship like theirs." the weather fairy with the damp hair pouted, his cheeks puffed while his body laid against the grey bunny's back.

"You want a relationship exactly as theirs?" the animal fairy queried, his legs dangling over both sides of the bunny's head as he led her on where they're going. "Well, not exactly like their relationship. I just want to be loved the way they love each other. You know... with all of their heart." Calum said.

Ashton giggled, his unusually large hand petting the grey bunny's head while he nodded in agreement. "I have to agree with you because the way they love each other is just like how leprechauns love the colour green, which is a lot!"

Calum sat up from his laying down position, scooting over to sit behind Ashton with his chin propped up on top of the animal fairy's shoulder. "Are we nearly there yet?" he asked quietly, "Almost." Ashton smiled and the grey bunny continued to hop in a calm pace.

Soon, they got to the end of the forest which also started the grains of sand owned by the beach. "Finally!" Calum squealed, standing up and taking Ashton's hand before flying both of them over to the waterline and smiled at how soft the sand felt underneath his bare toes.

Ashton sneakily kicked water towards Calum's lower body, the weather fairy squealing at how cold the water felt on his trousers that were already starting to stick to his skin. Calum pushed Ashton to the water, playfully of course, but Ashton had fast movements and wrapped his arms around Calum which made them both fall into the water. Calum laughing his little heart out and playfully splashed Ashton with water while Ashton shielded his face from Calum's water attacks.

When the pair stopped their playful water fight, Calum spoke. "We're such silly fairies." and Ashton laughed, "Well, we can be silly fairies forever."

And then Calum looked at Ashton, something inside of his little heart tingling but he brushed it off, ruffling the animal fairy's berry filled and curly hair instead, with Ashton returning the gesture.

:-)

first ever cashton book! tell me what you guys think so far xx