Chapter 3

I walk down to the poorer part of London with my shopping bag full of food. My heels clunking as I walk along, I reach a old African women begging along side what I guess are her 6 children. I smile at them and give them each a pie and fruit.

She smiles and with a deep south African ascent says "thank you kind women, great things will come to you". Her kids grin at me bearing yellow teeth.

I smile and say thanks to her and continue down the road.

I see a few people down an ally and so I walk down.

I ask if any of them want food but I don't get a reply.

I try again 'hi, umm would anyone like some free food?'

I hear some mutters and presume their deciding weather they can trust me.

There are 3 of them all males, to of them a dark skinned the other tanned and blonde. "now!" they shout coming at me.

I freak out.

They were going to steal my money!

But surprisingly they do not grab my purse but me. "what r u doing, let me go!" I scream.

The taller dark skinned boy pushes me into a door way and he follows me no doubt the other boys following him.

I scream but the tall dark skinned dude just punches me.

I fall and suddenly everything goes black..

James POV.

I hear a fist go into the girls stomach and I wince. I hate this, all for the 'new country' it's a load of shit.

Stealing people and all

"eh, James 'elp pick 'er up" rj shouts.

"you can speak normally we're inside now" I reply going to pick her up.

She isn't that pretty, she has long light brown hair and brown eyes, she is quite short and stubby but within a few weeks she will be perfect for being the pleasurable woman.

Gosh, I sound like R.G. And that is not a good thing!

"oh, ok chap, well please hurry we need to get her chained before she awakes her slumber" R.J replies, I always find it odd the way RJ is so posh.

When he acts gangster like when we're out on the street he always speaks so gangster.

When really he is a billionaires, the man with 'a dreams' son.

"well, chain her old chap, we can't have her waking up and not being chained can we?" RJ says to his brother George.

He acts quick and within minutes she is fully chained next to our last subject.

Our last subject is a bit fat but she was the best we could find to be a wife for Peter (RJ and George's brother of 14) I mean she's only going to be one wife!

Shoot, the new light brown haired girl is moving...