11

Theresa's PoV (whaaat!)

I woke up by a loud noise.
I got up, it's so cold. I head footsteps in the hallway.I opened my door and saw Newt. He looks afraid, like he had been seen a ghost.He came into my room, closing the door, without saying anything.

"What's going on Newt?"

"Shh, quite, I think someone is in the house. Thomas is downstairs, don't worry it wold be okay"

"Where is mom and mama?

"They were going to a party, so we were going to watch over you until they ca.."

Newt got cut off by a sound  downstairs, it sounded like a gunshot!! Wtf, is someone in the house with a gun! Omg what about Thomas!

"Theresa wait here!!"

Newt ran downstairs, I wanted to do the same but if ''that someone with a gun'' is Alvin...

Newt's PoV

I rushed down the stairs, but I stopped to listen. I didn't hear anything, so I got into the living room. Thomas was laying on the ground. He didn't move, I looked down his body, his left leg was all red.

"Thomas omg!! Are you okay! Did you see who it was? Thomas?!"

He didn't answer! I started to freak out.

"Thomas? THOMAS!!?"

Still no answer, his leg looked really bad. Wtf I'm I supposed to do, Thomas is shoot, someone with a GUN is in the house, Theresa is alone upstairs! Shit!

"Theresa!! I'm coming!"

I didn't want to leave Thomas, but I have to make sure Theresa is okay.  I heard someone walking around upstairs. I ran up, and saw Theresa. She was standing there with Alvin behind her, holding her tight.
Alvin was holding a gun against her head, and his finger was on the trigger.

"Wow wow wow, don't, don't shoot her, please!"

Alvin took the gun away from Theresa, and pointed it at me.
My body froze. I heard a bang and next I was on the ground. It  happen so fast. My shirt was all red, and the pain filled my hole body.

I tried to get up but I couldn't
move.

Then everything went black.

A/n

Dun dun duuuuu

Vote if you want more today!!

- Emilie💕