El Amigo

My grandmother claimed to have known a very nice & wealthy man.  This man had everything anyone could ever want or need.  He seemed to be happy with all aspects of his rich and lustfull life. However, deep inside his heart and locked in his brain, He knew his soul was doomed.

    This man came to my grandmother once asking her "Aurelia, why do you keep living in misery?" I can help you get rich beyond your dreams." Naturaly my grandmother was quick to ask how. The man told her to meet him at a vacant lot, in the middle of the woods,a few minutes before midnight. She agreed.

    Later that evening closer to 11pm. She met up with her friend  . Together they walked up to the vacant lot, and into the dark scary woods.There in the middle of nowhere,sitting in almost complete darkness, was a strang silawet. The strangers shadow spoke. He or it said in a deep and raspey voice that his name was (El Amigo).That he could grant her fate of riches. He was willing to show her the way. 

       The  teaching came with a prayer. This could turn an ordinary piece of paper into modern money. First you were to cut a paper to the apropriate size. Folding and pressing it accross your left leg. Banging the paper with your right fist while saying the following words . . .

   " Estos son los mandatos que conduce Lucifer. Para hacer y deshacer   El dinero del papel." Then you were to ask for the bill amount that was desired. As you would unfold your bill the money would appear. If and when the money would be spent , it was very important to reverse the spell.Just reply...

   "Vente Juan cuando caigas en manos de el en papel te as de volver. " And back to paper the money would go.

   My grandmother was special and chosen as El Amigo shadow explained .He or it had decided to grant her a deal. All she had to do was to allow herself to be scratched on her arm. With her blood to sighn a contract. This contract would allow her to make money for her generations to come. yet In prosses condeming her soul. She refused the very tempting offer.  How many would have done the deal ? Would you ? You already know the prayer . . .