Children to swine

Children to swine

  It was in the early 1900's. A young single mother of six tries her best to raise  her children. This is not easy to accomplish without a steady job and a very limited source of income. Loosing her patience with her children's loud and annoying behavior, was begining to be accepted as a normal reoccurance in their household. The elder at 10 years old  always seemed to be the instigater, and the youngest at 4 never seemed to fall far behind. They were constently breaking items and rules. Needless to say they were a handful. Words of dissiplen sometimes just weren't enough. At times with much regret, their mother would find herself locking them up and treating them like the animals they resembled.

   One day a young, carismatic, and handsome tall man came knocking on the woman's door. Not expecting any company she hesitates to open her door, but dose so any way .The man claimed to have a message for the lady of the house. She seemed confused and asked for a better explenation of the man's intentions. As he begins to retort , a loud and disrespectful distraction from her children. She thinks quick and offers a glass of water. As he stands out by the doorway, she rushes inside her home  to regroup her children and cattle them into a bedroom.

       The racket and cries are evident of unhappy children. Treating her kids as animals is now a way of life. As she aproches the door way again, with a glass of water in hand, one appolgy after another. I'm so sorry she said. The inevitable question takes place." What was all that noise?" The woman nervously and embaresed answered her destiny response."They are piglets, I raise piglets." The man with a smile starts walking away from the house and tells her "Children they are Piglets they shall be."As the man left the house contenuing his path, in the air the children's cries now sound like sqeels.

     The woman went back to her bedroom looking to release her children. Instead only to find her cursing surprize. A room full of swine. "Don't ever be ashamed of what you have . . ."