for the love of a fire fighter

Hi I'm Anna. I live in a small town. my life revolves around the fire company, my mom says its a family thing. I'm like a copy of my mom but better. we are super close though. my dad is amazing. apparently he came around just in time to help me save mom. my father, well let's no go there just yet. no one has told me exactly what happened yet but I intend to find out. mom always says the past is the past and to let it go. she's always so happy but I've heard that before dad and when she was first with him that wasn't the case. dad got her to come a long way in her life. I'm glad she's happy and has him. someday I will find someone that always makes me happy.

Anyway lets talk about my life now. I already said i live in a small town. if we're lucky we might have 100 in this town but i doubt it. there arent many girls my age in this town. there are a few boys my age but i don't deal with them too much. most of my time is spent at the volunteer fire company. i am a fire fighter. apparently my first trip to the fire company happened before i can remember. but since i can remember things my life and my mom's have been about this place.

mom says that my family has always been about the fire company. she remembers when was little and came down.

she has been amazing my whole life and I'm so glad she's my mom. when I was sixteen I wanted to know about my mom and dad getting together. I found out way more happened between them than I could have imagined. I kept wondering if I shouldn't have asked. for six months I could barely stand to see her with my dad knowing what she did to him. I couldn't believe it. eventually dad sat me down and told me that he had forgiven her after some time and that it was time for me to forgive her too.

I always knew I had amazing parents but after I turned sixteen is when I knew for sure. now I am eighteen and intend to sit my mom down and find out everything that happened, starting with my father.