Their talents 5/6

Hamaki's pov
I was walking up to the experiment room getting ready to do an experiment on how to make a potion on how to make someone grow something ir whatever.
In the study room
"Ok lets see how to do this." I went to the bookshelf and got got a book on transforming. After sometime of serching and looking i finally found one. I took out a rat and placed ot in a container.
~le time skip~
"Fianlly i have created it!!" I said sucsessfully. "Now time to test it out." I say taking the rat out of the cage and putting the potion in an injection and injectioning the rat.
Reiji's pov
I went upstairs to check on Hamaki too see if she blew something up. "Hey Himaki you alright?" I ask her. "Yea but i need a little help!" She screams through the door. I go inside to see a rat growing 10 ft tall. "What did you do?!" I ask her. "I created a transformation potion and tried it on a rat." She says "can you get the untransformation potion on the counter please?!" She screams. I thrwo it to her and she injects it into the rat then tge rat goes back to its regular size. "Thank you!" She runs to me and hugs me. "A-arigato!" She says then lets go of me. "Its ok." I say then I hug her instead. Then she hugs me back. 'She really is like me' i thought.