Their talents 3/6

Simata's POV
'Finally im back into a garden.' I thought as i walked by the rose bushes. 'I wonder if my new powers works' i thiught as i touched the roses. As i touched a rose it turned black.
Black=no emotion
Red=love
Pink=affection
Blue=sadness
teal=happiness
Green=exitment
Orange=anger
Brown=Machoist
White=saidstic
And lastly
Violet=never got loved or effection
'Finally it worked! But i still never got loved' i thought look down at the violet rose sitting there. "I hate my life i hate it!!!" I screamed.
Subaru's POV
I went to check on Simata and saw her touching roses. They all turned black, red,pink,blue,teal,green,orange,brown,white,and violet. Then i heard her scream, "I hate my life i hate it!!!" She screamed. "Hey whats up with you???" I asked. "Nothing!" She said. "So you can make roses change color to the way you feel too?" I asked. "Yes..." She said. "What does the color Violet mean?" I asked. "It means that i never got loved." She said crying. "Hey come here" i demanded opening my arms. She came into my arms and cried. "Thanks.....Subaru." She said. "It turns out that us both tsundere have soft spots." I said rubbing her back "yea." She whispred. "Lets go inside." I said leting her go. "Ok...thanks again." She said walking away.'She really is like me' i thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: yay i finally made one with lovey-dovey stuff anyway hope you enjoy stay tuned for the next one: Their talents 4/6
~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you...