2. Ready To Go

Pete's Pov

Why wasn't I happy when Patrick announced his wedding. I mean he's my best friend I'm suppose to be happy for him. I told myself years ago that nothing between me and Patrick can happen. He is straight and he never once looked at me another way. God, why am I even thinking about this, during the hiatus I met Meagan and she is the most amazing girlfriend. I love her and who knows she just might be the future mother of my children.

"Finally you guys are here! Ready to save rock and roll!"

"Nice to see you too Brendon" Patrick said.

"Yeah, are your buses are loaded up to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, Josh and Tyler are still getting everything ready on their bus. Spencer and Dallon are all done... Where is Andy and Joe?"

"Their probably getting all their games systems installed on the bus or probably making out" Patrick says.

"Wow, I swear they lasted longer then any of my relationships and they still haven't tied the knot."

"Haha, funny you say that Bren, because guess who's tying the knot after tour?" I asked.

"Uh, You. Your finally marrying Meagan!"

"No!... Patrick he's the one getting married!"

"What? Patrick is finally settling down." "Tyler! Your ready."

"Yeah, congratulations Patrick. By the way."

He smiled, "Thank you."

"Guys the bus driver's are all ready to go!" Joe yelled. "Hey guys." he says waving at Brendon and Tyler.

"I love being back... So are we all going to stay in our own buses for now then." Brendon asked. "Yeah I think so, if any happens will move... I think Joe and Andy wouldn't mind having the bus to themselves now and then" I said.

"No we would not!" I heard Joe say.

We all laughed. "So what's are first stop?!"

"Uh, I think it's somewhere in Connecticut, so we have to get going."

"Cool, okay let's hit the road."

****

Joe and Andy started playing video games not caring of anything around them. I decided to just sit down on the couch and just watch.

"Hey what's wrong?" Patrick said sitting next to me.

I shook my head, "Nothing, I'm just remembering old times I guess. I really did miss touring with you guys."

"Me too, touring alone did have some advantages, but I'd miss the stupid stuff we always got into."

I laughed, "yeah, and now look Your finally getting married, Andy and Joe are still together, and I have an amazing girlfriend."

"How time flys by..."

"You must be really in love to get married so quickly" I spat out... Again.

"Of course, Pete I love Elisa she is like my whole world I don't think I'll ever fine someone else like her."

"I'm glad... Can I ask you a question, and please don't take it in the wrong way."

"Sure." I was about to ask him, before his phone rang. He looked at the text and back at me "Its a text from Elisa, she wants me to Skype her, do you mind?"

I shook my head, "Not at all go talk to your future wife!"