Broken,

First of all I know its not friday just forget it. 

~Day of the match~

Paige's POV

The past few days have been like hell, Honestly all I could think about was jack. I even stopped talking to people because I had to think about jack. 

Was he even thinking about me?

Does he love me?

Does he care?

Is he fucking someone?

I cringed at the last one. I groaned and rolled over to my side, pulling the blanket over my head. 

I start to silently cry myself to sleep, until I hear my door open. 

I feel the bed dip and arms around my waist, "Paige you have to get up.. Its been over a week... You have a match tonight.... Kaylan called..." I heared sammy say.

"Well call him back and tell him to fuck off." I say while snuggling more into my blanket. "Alright paige I am sorry but I have to do this, I care to much about you and it actually hurts me to see you like this so here it goes.." All of a sudden I hear the door bust open and my blanket being ripped off me. 

"What the hell?" I angrily mutter. "Babe come on you need a shower and today we are going to go shopping cause you're closet looks like a dumpster," Naomi says. (Naomi is paige's friend in this.)

"Ugh fuck me" I mutter rolling back over and burring my head into my pillow again. 

"Gladly but come on, Sammy get her" I hear heels clicking against my hardwood floors, then left in silence. I sigh in relief, but all of a sudden I am picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders. "AHHH SAMMY PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!!" I yell at sammy. "Babe come on naomi's right you do need a shower and lets find you someone." 

I groan but start to make my way to the shower, I turn it on and plug my phone into my bathrooms speakers. Panic cord remix starts to lightly play until I turn it up louder and start to strip. 

I wonder what jacks doing?

Jack's POV (Aka little cheater)

"Bro get the fuck up I am not going to cuddle with you" Johnson says while jumping on my bed. "Fuck off bro" 

"come on you need to loosen up a little bit. Besides you get to watch Paige wrestle tonight." He say's while wiggling his eyebrows.

I shake my head and get up. I lift my arms up while yawning. I start to walk to the bathroom, I already know that todays gonna be a long day. 

*Skips shower*

I get out and tie the towel on my waist, *BING* 

I walk over to my phone and see that I have a text message, from who tho?

Imessage

From: Kaylene

Hey we should hang out today..?

I smile to my self thinking off all the memories we made together. I laugh and start to type,

To: Kaylene

Sure, meet me at the mall food court.

I walk back to the bathroom ignoring the text sound. (Does anyone do this?)

I walk to my closet and pick out a black shirt with some black pants, but the shoes are gray. 

I slip them on and hop down the steps, "Bro finally your done I have been waiting forever for you" Johnson says while rolling his eyes. I roll my eyes and say, "Hey do you mind if I bring someone?" 

He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me. I laugh and shake my head. 

Here we go.

Paige's POV

Once I was done getting ready I meet naomi in the car, "Damn girl you look sexy as fuck" She says while taking out her phone. I shake my head and look down at my outfit. It was a a tight black crop top that says, "HIT THE QUAN" In bold white letters. I wore a black mini skirt with some black sandals. Can you guys guess my favorite color?

"Where we going?" I ask while getting in my black jeep. "Lets go to the mall?" I nod and plug my phone into the aux cord. Instantly Pull up by jason deluro starts to play. 

I smirk and start to sing. We laugh at my attempt to sing and start going.

Jack's POV

Me and jack get to the mall but a black jeep pulls up infront of us. I groan and look at jack he squints at the jeep and mumbles something. "what bro?" I ask while trying to find out what he's staring at. "nothing" and with that he goes back to his phone. I then see people waving at the driver. I laugh to myself thinking its someone else. 

"Hey is it okay if kaylene brings someone to?" Johnson asks me. I nod, finally driving away. 

Paige's POV (Sorry i'm switching POV's so much)

"who else we meeting?" I ask while slowly pulling into the driving lot." "um someone named Josiah" She says while calling someone. 

I nod looking for a space, finally what seemed like 45 hours, but probably like 2 minutes, I finally find one. Okay I grab my purse looking for my phone, 

Check, 

Wallet, Check,

And other stuff. We start to walk into the mall until naomi pulls my arm and drags me to the food court.

Jack's POV (Listen to shawn mendes Bring it back while reading the rest) Also Kind of read this slowly

Me and jack start to make our way to the food court. 

I find kaylene with a boy by her side. He hugs her and starts to walk away,

I see him walk to a girl, but not any girl Paige...

I see her smile and hug him. Naomi on her left and sammy on her right. 

I feel tears start to brim at the end of my eyelashes. Its her....

Paige's POV

I hug josiah and look behind him to find a pretty girl. Then I see the jacks? But mostly my jack....

I feel tears start to brim at my eyelashes. I send him a small smile and he replys with a small wave. "I have to go.." I say while I run to the bathroom. 

'What am I doing I ask myself?' The I finally realize it. 

I truly love Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.....

___________________________________

Enjoy :)

Bye loves'~K

Words: 1027