•nine•

I pulled outta the coffee shop parking lot and began driving home.

I put on the radio adjusting the mirror when I saw a car following me.

I furrowed my eyebrows trying not to think about it.

It was really late and the car was still following me. I tried to get a closer look in the mirror and it looked like the boy.

He flashed my car and I pulled over to the side of the road.

I locked all the doors and had my fingers wrapped around the steering wheel tightly incase it wasn't him. It started to rain and it was pitch black. The boy got outta his car and ran over tapping on my window.

"Hey it's me." He said screaming over the rain.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Unlock your door." He replied.

"What?" I asked.

"I barely know you." I said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He said with a smile.

He ran over to the passenger side now fully drenched. I hesitantly unlocked the door letting him in.

"Hi." He laughed breathlessly.

"Hi umm..it's really late and I gotta get home before my parents notice I left-" I ramble but he cut me off.

"I just wanted your name, and I wanted to give you my number." He whispered nervously.

"I know you already have my number but you don't know my name or anything." He added looking down.

I lightly laughed.

"Here." I handed him my phone as he smirked putting in his name. I took my phone back.

"Grayson." I said out loud letting the name roll off my tongue.

"Your turn." He smiled.

"This pretty girl must have a pretty name to match." He innocently said handing me his phone.

A loud horn came from behind us. I rolled down my window.

"HEY KID YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR CAR, YOURE BLOCKING THE ROAD! ILL CALL THE POLICE!!" He screamed.

"Crap I gotta go!" Grayson said opening the car door.

"Wait," he said turning around his body becoming wet once again from the down pour of rain.

"Your name?" He asked, his eyes squinting.

"KID LETS GO!" The man screamed again.

I only smiled at him.

"You better get going." I whispered.

He hesitantly closed the door jogging back to his car.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment
Kirsten💋