•six•

Graysons POV
"Dude come in here right now!" I said freaking out.

"What?" Ethan said coming in.

"Look!" I said moving to the side.

Ethan stepped forward looking in the suitcase picking up the garment.

"What is that!" I cried.

"It's a thong bro." Ethan smirked.

"A thong? How do you know that?" I asked.

"From watching por-umm I don't know that's not the point. Why is there all girl stuff in your suitcase?" He said looking behind me.

I rummaged through the suitcase realizing everything in here belonged to a girl.

"Shit man shit! This must be the wrong suitcase! Where the fuck is mine?" I whined.

Ethan flipped over the top to look at the label.

"No fucking way." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

He turned the suitcase to face me.

The lanyard read 'Sav'.

"Holy sh-fucking fuck fuck.....!" I said speechlessly.

"S-s-savannahs s-suitcase?" I added out of breath.

"Holy shit dude!" Ethan smiled. I got up on my bed and jumped up and down like a 4 year old.

"DOES THAT MEAN SHES IN NEW JERSEY?!" I yelled.

"WAIT IF YOU HAVE HER SUITCASE THAT MEANS SHE WAS ON THE SAME FLIGHT AS US!!!!" Ethan screamed.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" I asked smiling so much my cheeks began to cramp, but I couldn't help it.

"Is there a number or address on the suitcase?" Ethan asked.

"YOURE SO SMART I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT!!" I yelled hugging Ethan before jumping back down sprinting to the suitcase.

"Someone's happy." Ethan laughed.

I stopped laughing though.

"There's nothing. No address, phone number, anything." I said rubbing my head.

"Boys dinner, grandmas here!" My mom called.

"We'll think of something after dinner bro." Ethan reassured me.

Savannah's POV
The lanyard read 'bup.' I slightly giggled to myself thinking this would belong to a little kid with a nickname like that but all the clothes seemed to big for a young kid. I found a luggage tag but the only thing it had was a number. I was hesitant on if I should call it or not. "Ready?" My mom asked. I nodded as we walked out the door to dinner.

2 hours later.

It was late and I just washed my face and put on some pjs. As I got into bed I remembered the suitcase. I walked back over and stared at the number for a good 5 minutes. I got my phone and dialed the number waiting for someone to pick up. A few rings later I heard a voice.

"Um hello?"

"Hi uh...is this Bup? Is that you? I have your suitcase."

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I didn't edit it because I'm really tired sooo sorry in advance lol anyways please vote and comment and the twins have been saying Bup so much I love it omg
Kirsten💋