Chapter 1

Alondra's POV
I patently waited for my boyfriend to meet up with me at the beach. It had been five minutes since I had arrived and I was enjoying the perfect view of the beach. The cold wind nipped my shoulders, making me shiver slightly. I looked around for that one boy that had my heart ever since high school. Yeah, we were that high school sweethearts. It was five o'clock and he was already late. I sighed with a frown creating a frown on my face.

"Alondra,you're here." Elijah was breathless. His brown eyes were dull when they looked at me. They didnt have that bright shine anymore.
"Yeah, I can't miss our date." I giggled like a little girl. He always had me on that effect. The one where I would blush like crazy and giggle too. I was surprised that he didn't kiss me like he always did.
Elijah cleared his throat, "I need to come clear with you."
"Okay."
"I've slept with your enemies, Alondra."
My smile faded and I became more serious. I blinked repeatedly, trying not understand what the hell he just said. Elijah didn't even looked ashamed of himself. He had an evil spark in his eyes that made me sick to my stomach.
"You're joking right?" I choked.
He shook his head and placed his hands in his pockets. My heart was breaking into pieces, sharp pieces. Tears wanted to fall down but I tried so hard not to in front of him.
"Sorry, Alondra." He tried to caressed my cheek but I quickly slapped it away from me. I looked at him in disgust and felt disgusted. The man that I loved so much betrayed me with some stupid slut that meant nothing to him! I slowly began walking away without even saying goodbye.
I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to kill everyone!
He had broke my heart.
He had slept with my enemies?
Oh dear. This was just about to get ugly.
The sweet Alondra Black was gone. Now entered a new one....

ghostcore thx