I love you part 2

Next part:

You finally broke the kiss and he looked up at you and you looked at him "wow," he said nearly out of breath " did you really mean what you said " you said like it was kinda late to say 'I love you' when you started dating 4 weeks ago. "Yes I do, I really love you (Y/N)," he said happily " well so do I now go and finish your breakfast," and with that he went back to the khitchen and so did you and you both finiished your breakfast together.

It was now 6:35pm and you and Zayn decided to go out for dinner so you went and got dressed and wore a black dress which was above your knees and black heels and did your make up and curled your hair, you went downstairs to see zayn wearing chinos and a white top with a hoddie " wow (Y/N) you look gorgeous," he said eyeing from head to toe " thanks babe you don't look bad yourself," you said.

You had arrived at the resturant and zayn opened the door and held you by the waist and the waiter took you guys to your table, " babe what would you like?" Zayn asked you " erm I'll have the roast chicken and potatoes please," you said to the waitor " sure madam and sir what would you like?" He asked zayn "I would like the pasta please" and with that the waitor got you guys your food and you guys talked and talked until you finished your food.

"I really enjoyed today Zayn," you said as you were walking to the door " so did I," he said as he opened the door and you both went in. You went upstairs because you legs were killing you, you took your shoes off and changed into you shorts and strip top, zayn dressed into his trakies and a top, " I really loved today and the food but I love you more babe," he said as he was stroking your hair " I did to and I love you," you said as you yawned and then you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

So please vote until I get 13 votes then I will do the next part!!!

Love ya

Charr:) x