The encountering

I'm sorry if the last chapter was to short some of it was cut off so I'll have to continue it on this on I try to write enough for the readers happiness but I'd like any advice for the fiction enjoy the next chapter everyone.
Bella

I run as fast as I can pulling all my energy to move quickly . I run into the woods that lead to my school. That's when I felt something tackle me and I hit my head really hard and   something cut into my leg . I screamed and passed out. I felt something pulling me but I couldn't open my eyes. I felt something bite into my other leg . I began shaking quickly. What is happening to me. I slowly start to see the day light. I get up and my vision is much clearer. I saw two different figures out in the distance and the slowly walked over to me. They were tigers, white tigers to be exact. They slowly looked as if they were worried about something. I stood and I felt shorter for some reason.  Then I heard someone say "are you okay" . I shook my head but my entire body shook with it. " w-what am I ?" The tigers stopped in front of me . " I am wolfspirit and I feel so terrible about what I've done ."  I look at the tiger confused ,"how come I can understand you what am I ?" The tiger looked sadly. " You are a shapshifter  but if you are talking about your form you are a Ligon you are  rare of the shifters I would need you to come with me." I get scared worried about. I'd she would hurt me . " I have to get to school".

Sorry if it's short I don't want this chapter cut like the first one . please leave a comment and advice on what I should write next but I will be writing a lot without WiFi and updating when its on . thank you my special readers and enjoy the story.