Chapter 2 - Meeting the Rabbit Family

"I'm Sacoe" I say extremely confused "well its nice to meet you Sacoe!" At that moment I feel queziy and I pass out the last thing I hear is bunny scream." OMG UM UM WAITE HEAR IM GONNA GO GET MY BIG BROTHER AND WE ARE GOING TO FIX YOU UP" After that all I hear is her running away screaming Tony I guess that's her big brother.

BUNNYS P.O.V
"OMG UM UM WAITE HEAR IM GONNA GO GET MY BIG BROTHER AND WE ARE GOING TO FIX YOU UP" I scream then run off leaving Sacoe behind screaming for my big brother thank goodness I don't live far away.I reach my home I don't even bother looking before I start to scream for my brother. "TONY! TONY!!" After I scream his name for the second time he emerges from the small home,I'm already halfway crying he grabbed my arms trying to comfort me. "Bunny calm down what wrong?" "Oh Tony I met this girl in the meadow and she was being really really nice and she just passed out and I can't lift her by my self and I'm worried!" "Ok ok calm down let's go get her" "ok" After that we run off to get her "Tony ther she is!" I yell, As we get to her Tony checks to see if she is breathing "Is is she....." "No she's fine but we need to get her home let's go" After that he picked her up and took her to our house she's staying in our parents old room wen I left the room I hear my brother talking to me from the den" Hay bunny why don't you get dinner started while I'll take care of your friend?" "Ok" I shout and start dinner I hope she likes beef soup.

SACOES P.O.V

I Woke up to a man no older than 18 with dark black hair and shimmering green eyes holding an ice pack on my head I try to sit up but he stopped me "Hay now you just lay down get your rest" the man said "I'm Sacoe I'm guessing your Bunny's brother" "yes I am, i'm Tony nice to meet you Sacoe " He holds out his hand I shake it then I look at him and realize he has bunny ears on his head he seems to notice my surprised look "UM are you ok?" "I'm fine I've just never seen anyone with bunny ears before" "Oh your not from around here are you?" "No" " well you better get used to it pretty much everyone in Sunrise meadow have ears like this" "TONY SACOE DINNER IS READY!" Bunny called I got up and followed Tony to the kichen.