Twenty nine

I woke up sprawled across the bed with Brennen beside me. I looked under the blanket to find both of us completely naked. I smiled but my smile soon turned into a frown as I jolted up and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet lid and started puking, I heard Brennen run in the bathroom and felt him pull my hair up into a messy bun. Once I was done I sat up and wiped my mouth. "Baby are you okay?" I was about to reply when I began puking in the toilet again. I sighed once I was finished and said " Just a bit light headed." He nodded and said "We can't have you sick the whole honey moon so I'm gonna take you to the doctors." No Brennen it's fine just leave it alone I probably had too much to drink last night." I replied. "Nope you're not winning go get dressed and let's go." I got up and stormed to the bedroom, he's so bossy. I got dressed in a pair of sweats and my Victoria secret 'pink' t shirt. I left my hair in a messy bun and then brushed my teeth. 5 minutes later I was sitting in a rental car with Brennen on our way to the hospital. The drive was silent so I turned the music on and Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital. They got me checked in and we are currently waiting for a doctor to see me. "Alena Taylor and Brennen Taylor?" Well I guess I'm not waiting anymore. We got up and went over. "Okay so Brennen apparently Alena is having morning sickness?" "Yes sir she is." He nodded. "Okay we are going to take blood samples and we will go from there." Brennen and I said "okay." After the doctor drew blood from my vein he went to another room. "Is this really necessary?" I asked Brennen. "Of course it was you're my baby and we are on a very important vacation." The doctor walked back in. He sighed "Your blood is good, we are going to do an ultra sound to see what's going on with your belly." I nodded. "Lay down on the bed and lift your shirt up so I can see your stomach." I did as told. He pulled out some jelly looking stuff and rubbed it in my belly after that he took a monitor looking thing and placed it on my stomache and then looks at the screen, "Ah ha that's what it is." The doctor said, "That's what what is?" Brennen asked in pure confusion. "You guys are pregnant!" The doctor said cheerfully, all of a sudden Brennen started smiling and said "There's a miniature us inside of you baby." That made my heart drop. "What is it?" I asked, " I can tell yet, it's too early." I nodded "So when should we come back?"
"3 more weeks." Brennen sighed "Looks like we'll be in Paris a little longer than expected." He smiled down at me, "What do you want to name the little one."
The doctor cleared his throat he smiled again and said "Correction 2 little ones."
"I'm having twins?!" I smiled, "looks like it said the doctor." We nodded I got cleaned up and after a couple of more questions we left.

-----
3 Weeks Later
We went back to the hospital and the same doctor greeted us with warm smiles and chocolate chip cookies. "Ready?" He asked we both nodded. I got set up again and he once again took the monitor looking thing and said "I see a girl..... and a.." He moved the monitor around a little bit more, "A boy." He smiled Brennen looked like he was gonna explode of happiness. That made me really happy so I started smiling too. "Let's go back home?" I nodded he cleaned the jelly off of my belly ( A/N I get cool points for rhyming.) we got on the first flight home both terribly excited to tell our moms.

Okay so now I have to write a part 2 I know I know. Give me title suggestions and things you want to happen in the next book and I will make sure to include them. Thanks for reading this I love and appreciate all of you. I never thought this book would have so many reads. Like omg! I can not express enough how much I love you guys! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'ma go cry now bye guys!