Eleven

*A month has gone by Alena's mom is on her way back home remember she went in a business trip*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The sound of my phone ringing woke me up out of my sleep,"Hello?" I said groggily. "Hey hunny I'm on my way home the plane should land in about 30 minutes!" My mom said excitedly. "Really a month has gone by that fast? Awesome I'll see you soon mommy, do I need to come pick you up?"
"No dear I'll call a cab so I should be back in almost an hour I love you and I'll see you soon!"
"I love you too mom!"
"Your mom is coming back home?" Asked an adorable sleepy Brennen.
"Yeah uh do you wanna help me clean up my house before she gets back?"
"Of course!" We showered and got dressed I cleaned my room, living room, and bathroom. Brennen cleaned the office, kitchen, and dinning room. Once we were done Brennen left for work he works at a mechanic shop. Speaking of which u should probably get a job so I can move out of my moms house. I want to work at Starbucks! I'll go fill out applications later today. I decided to take a nap before my mom got home.

30 minutes later

I hear the jingle of keys an the sound I the door being unlocked. "Alena banana are you home dear?" I smiled at the nickname my mom gave me. I jumped off of my bed "Here mother!" I screamed as I ran and engulfed her in a hug she left lots of kisses on my cheek "Oh dear I've missed you!"
"I've missed you too!" We hug for a little longer before my mom says "So did you meet anyone? Tell me details!" I laugh at her and say "Yes mom I've meet someone and guess who it is?"
"Darling you know I hate guessing just spite it out!" She says getting anxious.
"Brennen Taylor."
"The one you're obsessed with?"
"Ye- hey I was and still am not obsessed with him mother." She just laughs and says "So when do I get to meet him?"
"He's coming back in a few minutes actually." I replied. "Excellent I'm gonna take a shower and put my stuff away." I nod and make her tea and chocolate chip cookies it usually relaxes her. I start baking when I hear the sound of a knock. "I'll get it I screamed."
"Okay dear my mom yells back." I head to the door and open it to find Brennen and a middle aged woman that resembles him. "Hey Alena this is my mom Lisa Taylor." He says introducing her u smile and begin to shake her hand but she pulls me in a hug "It's nice to meet you dear." Lisa says. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well Ms. Taylor." She smiles again and I let them in. "I'm making cookies they should be done in a few minutes if you guys want some the tea is ready."
"Alena darling whose here?" My mother asks as she walks out of her room. "Uh Brennen and his mom." I reply introducing her to the both of them. "Well what a surprise it's very nice to meet the two of you!" She says cheerfully Ms. Taylor and my mom began to talk about their interests and such. Brennen and u went into the kitchen to get the cookies and tea for everybody. We all sat around the tv while eating our chocolate cookies and tea. Small talk was at a minimum. Brennen and I left our parents to talk. We went to Starbucks so I could feel out applications. It took us about 30 minutes and then we picked up Tack Bell for everyone. We are currently in his car driving back to mine. "Alena we should buy an apartment since I'm 20 and you're 19 and both of us are in college. I nod my head in agreement. "Tomorrow we can go apartment searching." I say excitedly. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand. We make it back to my house and all of us eat Brennen and I tell our parents about us moving out and buying and apartment. Brennen and his mom leave I was kind of disappointed because I wouldn't get to fall asleep in his arms. But he should go back and gang with his mom I mean he's been with me for a month I don't want to be selfish. I fall asleep that night feeling complete our moms are like best friends now, Brennen and I are buying an apartment and I live in California how much better can life get?