Twenty three

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes, my body being spooned by Brennen. I tried to get up but Brennen wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer if that's even possible. "Where do you think your going?" He mumbled in my ear. I felt my heart melt his morning voice is so hot. "Just to walk around." I replied snuggling even closer to him. "Baby just lay with me a little bit longer." I sighed I couldn't say no to him it was impossible. So I turned to face him so our bellys were touching. I looked up to him, his beautiful green eyes bore into mine. He smiled down at me. "Take a picture sweet heart it'll last longer." I giggled, "Oh Brennen." He kissed my forehead and said "I love you so much!" "I love you more." After that we fell asleep in each others arms.

---------------------------------------------

"Brennen." I called out to him we were currently playing hide and seek. It's been an hour and I still haven't found him. All of a sudden I heard the front door I ran towards it and saw Brennen walk in with McDonald's. "Hey babe I got us food." He said with a smirk. I looked at him and said "Brennen I was looking for you!" He laughed "Babe I was hiding in the closet upstairs, you ran into the bathroom and so I left because I got hungry!" He sighed. I shrugged and he handed me a bag of food and kept the other with him. We sat down in the living room and decided to watch PLL I got Brennen hooked on it a couple of weeks ago and he can not stay away!

Okay so this chapter was short I know! But it's only because I gotta go to a quince in case you don't know it's in the Hispanic culture where a girl turns 15 and she becomes a woman. But I promise there will be more tomorrow!