44.

Smut in this chapter.. oops.
+I don't think I've ever cringed harder so I'm sorry!!

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into.

Calum struggled slightly to open the cabin door while holding me but soon enough we were inside. I couldn't exactly see where he was carrying me but I found out soon enough when I felt by back hit a soft mattress. Calum stood above me for a while, smiling, before he took his shirt off and joined me on the bed.

Our kiss felt rushed, heated, and passionate and it set my body on fire. I felt the goosebumps raise on my skin and a slight shiver ran through my body.

He smiled into the kiss as his hands went down to the sweatshirt I was wearing, pulling it off of my body. Suddenly I felt exposed and my hands went to cover up my bare chest, a blush appearing on my cheeks as I did.

"No. Never cover yourself in front of me, baby girl." He said while gently pulling my arms away from my chest. I blushed even harder when he started to stare at me, shirtless. He smiled at me before coming back down to resume our kiss.

I felt like I was going to explode. Everything felt hot and for some reason I like it.

Somehow I managed to gain some courage and began toying with the hem of his sweatpants. He smirked into the kiss as he helped me pull them off. I've seen him with just boxers on already today but for some reason it was so much different now. I tried not to look down but I couldn't help it.

Holy shit. I gulped a little bit as Calum hands came up to grope my chest, playing lightly with my nipples. Once again my body felt like it was on fire. I could tell he was purposely taking this slow for me but I didn't like it. To hurry him up I wrapped me arms around his neck and pulled him down into another heated kiss.

"There's no one here to interrupt us this time, baby." He spoke as he pulled away. I thought back to the first time we were going to do this, when Mali walked in. For some odd reason it made me smile to think of.

I felt his fingers faintly around the area I needed him most, making me gasp. He gave me a smile before lowering his hand and running his fingers along my clit. A wave a pleasure washed over me as he went faster, this was definitely something I've never experienced. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious.

Within seconds I was a moaning mess. The feeling was foreign but I could already feel tension building up in the pit of my stomach. Calum seemed pretty proud of himself, smirking as he watched me come undone under him. Suddenly the tension came undone, my vision blurring slightly. I moaned loudly as an extreme feeling hit me. I couldn't stay still, even when Calum tried using his hand to hold me down.

When I got my vision back I looked up at a blushing Calum with a weak smile. I'm sure I looked terrible but I didn't care.

"God you looked so beautiful." He said as he leaned in for a soft kiss, much different from the previous ones we shared. I blushed at his comment before I felt something on my leg. Looking down I saw Calum's clothed crotch resting on my leg, it was an odd feeling but somehow it encouraged me.

I pushed him off of me lightly and rolled us over so that I was on top. I straddled his lower stomach as I attempted to pull his boxers off. He moaned loudly once they were finally off, his length springing up to his stomach.

Not really knowing what to do, I reached down and gently took hold of it. His gasp let me know I was doing something right. I thought I was supposed to move my hands so I gently moved it up and down, scared to hurt him.

"Yes, just like that baby. please." He said with shaky breath. I listened to him, going faster as I got more comfortable.

A few minutes later and Calum was moaning like I was earlier. I had gotten more comfortable about this and it seemed to be more enjoyable for him.

"No, baby. I don't wanna cum yet." He said with a gasp. His hand went down to grab mine, stopping my movements.
I was confused for a while before Calum flipped us back over, so he was on top. He reached over the bed, to his sweatpants on the floor, grabbing what I assumed was a condom.

I started to grow nervous as he rolled it onto his length. This was my first time. Should I tell him? Was it going to hurt? I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to do something soon because he looked ready.

"Wait. Calum, this is my f-first time." I blurted before he was able to push into me. He looked up at me with an unreadable expression. Shit, did I ruin the moment?

"Um well, I mean do you want to.. do this?" He asked nervously. I nodded my head, I was sure I wanted this.

He nodded his head to himself. "Okay, I'm going to try to be easy. Please Elyse tell me if I'm going to hard." I nodded furiously as he moved a hair out of my face. He lined himself up again before looking up at me.

"You ready?" He asked, making me smile. I nodded and braced myself for the inevitable pain to come.

A piercing pain shot through my body as he entered me. I closed my eyes to try to stop the tears from spilling out. He let out a groan while I let out a whimper.

"Shit-t are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head even though it was a lie. I remained quiet as he thrusted into me. The pleasure was bound to come, I just had to wait.

So I waited. Calum was close, his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier as he continued, but I stayed quiet. It didn't hurt as bad anymore but it definitely wasn't enjoyable. He finished and came into the condom while I sat in discomfort.

He managed to take it off and throw it out in record time and before I knew it I was wrapped in his arms. This felt better than the sex.

"Sorry that sucked for you. You were still amazing though." He said with a yawn. I smiled even though he couldn't see my face.

"I love you." He said simply. I smiled again, ignoring the searing pain in my lower region.

"I love you too." I replied.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms and I wouldn't have had it any other way.