Chapter 1

Another boring day Hela thought walking through the busy street of New York Hela was hungry but had no money to buy food. Walking past a small shop that has bags of green apples out side Hela grabbed one of the bags and took of running down the street.

"Hey stop" a man form behind me can be heard yelling for her to stop running. "Stop" the man is getting closer by the second. Hela ran down what she thought was another street, but was a dead end alleyway. coming to a Holt, Hela thought she could jump the wall but just as she was about to grab onto the edge off the wall.  A blur off red smashes into the top of the wall stooping Hela from grabbing the top of the wall causing her to fall back down to the ground, hitting her tailbone at the same time.looking up at the wall she can see a shield with the colors of the American flag on it.   the sound of foot steps approaching Hela causes her to snap her head in the directions of the foot steps. A man in a flannel button up shirt and light brown work pants, he reminded Hela of an old man though he looked like he was in hi late twenties or early thirty's as he came closer to Hela  hes was on a few steps a way  she dropped the bag of apples on the ground causing them to scatter from one side of the ally to the other. when he was standing in front of her Hela back up hitting the wall, she put her and up over her face and shut her eyes waiting for the man to attack her for stealing the bag of fruit. she felt a strange feeling come over her as though the weather had gotten hotter all of a sudden. she opens her eyes to see her hands glowing green and the man staring at her in shock at what she was doing.

"What's wrong with your hands". The man spoke but Hela just stared at her hands scared at what was happening to her the green glow was hot but not enought to burn her. The man went to grab Hela's shoulders before he could a brick flew out of a wall behind her. the brick was about to hit the man but he dogged it steeping out of the bricks direction. Hela looked at the wall where the brick had shot out from shocked at what had happened she was caught off gard the man had Grabbed  Helas arm and as he did so her hands stopped glowing  Hela became dizzy her eyes rolling to the back of her head, she could do nothing about it even as everything around her went black.

Steve's POV

"What is wrong with this girl".  Steve looked at the girl lying unconscious, she had black hair and green eyes her clothing was old and ripped.

 'Well she isn't human that's for sure and those hands I reached out to grab her when a brick came flying out of a wall'. I lifted up the girl resting her against the ally wall behind her. I took my out my of my back pocket I decided to called the only person I knew could tell me more about her.

Fury's POV.

"Fury we have a problem" I sigh looking at the my phone the sound of Steve's voice coming from it filled the room. "The girl is still breathing so should i bring her back to shield". 

" yes well we need to make sure she's not a threat to the rest of the population" Fury's voice filled my ear. 

"agreed sir I be there as soon as I can".  with that said and done I put my phone away and picked the girl up.

Hela's POV

I woke up In a small room it was white 'where am I?' I tried to move but I couldn't my hands where tied down I can hear the sound of a door open I looked across the room to see the same man from the alley, walking into the room.

"Where am I" I asked, my body shaking i was scared no, I was petrified what is going on.

"Your at a place called SHIELD" he said walking over to me " I need to ask you some questions".

I nodded " what's your name" he asked

"Hela" I said this guy seem like he was trying to be nice.

"What was with your hands glowing and why did you throw a brick at me" he asked in a calm voice

" I-I don't know I didn't mean to throw the brick what's happening to me" I said with tears falling down my face.

"Well that's what where trying to find out Hela" the man smiled at me This isn't happening this can't be happening.

"can-can you undo my hands please?" I asked looking at the man with pleading eyes.

"Sure my names Steve by the way you've been asleep for at least three hours"he said undoing my other hand I sat up on the bed facing the door a man with an eye patch over  one of his eyes came in.

"What is she doing untied captain" the man looked pissed

"Fury she isn't a danger" Steve said

"Tell that to the brick that went flying at you head" he said looking at me this man was by far the most scariest man I have ever seen in my life.

"She told me she didn't know what that was" Steve turned to face fury

" that's even more of a reason to keep her tied down she might hurt someone" fury yield then he put his hand to his ear " ok send him in"

" is Thor here?" Steve asked fury

"Yes" was all he said

Just then a man with blond hair walked in the room he was wearing what looked somewhat like Armour.

" it can't be" he said walking over to me not looking at the two men in front on him. Who is this guy?.

"Hela how you have grown child" how did this man know my name what's going on.