~Chapter 11~

My annoying alarm blares in my ear making me groan from the sound. I wish I could lay in my bed all day and just relax for once. It has been five days since I told Eric that I was pregnant and he has been missing since then. I haven't seen him but that is great because I am trying to avoid him.

My hand reaches up and clicks the off button to make the noise stop. I throw the covers off of my body and the cold air touches my skin making me shiver. I grab my things for a shower and I go into the bathroom to get ready.

Luckily, things with this pregnancy is moving good. My cravings are starting to be more of a burden than my vomiting. I would usually crave things that is acceptable like mints or something which I am glad for, I don't think my friends would appreciate it if I ate weird stuff like peanut butter on pizza.

As for my stomach, I am still not showing which is great. It just looked like I gained a little bit of weight so I don't really wear tight shirts but I still wear my regular clothes.

I haven't told my friends or parents about me expecting, I am waiting until I start to show a little bit so it won't seem like I'm lying or anything. But, mostly it is just a stall. . . I'm too scared to tell anyone.

Christina has been the greatest best-friend a girl could have. She would always check up on me and make sure that I am feeling okay to do anything. She hasn't told anyone yet which I am grateful for but sometimes our friends would look at us crazy when she asks me if I am okay.

I step out of the shower when I am finished and I wrap a towel around me. I go into the bedroom and figure out what to wear. I lay a pair of dark red leggings on the bed, with a long-sleeve, button-up, denim shirt with my pair of ankle tan boots.

I choose a plain black bra set with a pink bow in the middle of the bra and on the sides. Once I put that on I rub some lotion on my skin then I get dressed. I blow dry my hair and pull it into a bun and then put on some chap-stick.

I grab my jacket, phone, and keys. I make sure that I have everything and I make my way out of the door heading towards the canteen. On my way there I bump into Max, I instantly look up giving my apologies.

"Tris." He says with a smile and I give a small smile back. "How's life here in Dauntless?"

"Good." I lie nodding my head, that is when I notice Eric is standing beside him making me fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Good." Max says nodding his head at me. "If you ever need anything, let me know." He says and I nod my head, he turns around and leaves. I give one more glance at Eric and continue my way to the canteen.

I push open the double doors of the canteen and the smell of sausage hits my nose making my stomach clench and turn, certain smells start to make me sick sometimes like Christina's perfume.

I push down the nausea and go through the line just grabbing some toast and a muffin. I decide to go to the fridge and get some juice instead. I look in the fridge and find apple juice which is starting to be my favorite.

My hand reaches out to grab it but someone else grabs it before me, someone with long, fake, red nails. My head whips around to see Emma with a smirk on her face as she drinks from the bottle. I roll my eyes muttering 'childish' under my breath before I grab my next favorite drink, grape juice.

I go sit down at the table where Christina, Will, Marlene, and Uriah are sitting at.

"Good Morning." I say and Uriah groans while Marlene laughs.

"Bad Morning." Uriah says and I perch my eyebrows up at him as I take some butter off of Christina's tray and spread it on my toast.

"He woke up with a hangover, no body told you to drink five beers last night Uriah, on a Wednesday." Marlene chuckles placing her head on his shoulder making me smile. They are so sweet together making me instantly wish I had someone to love like Christina loves Will, like Marlene loves Uriah, like Shauna loves Zeke, like Emma loves Four.

But, I am stuck being pregnant with no  one to help me through this but my friends because I am a plain, pregnant, stiff.

+++

I am currently in the back doing inventory while Emma is doing tattoo's  today instead. Bud called in sick this morning making Emma have to work earlier today but I decided to do inventory because I am not feeling too hot and there is a bathroom back here.

I look on my clipboard and see that we are supposed to have three boxes of new needles and five containers of black ink's. Once those are checked, I look in the piercing section and work on checking for earrings, belly button piercings, eyebrow piercings, tongue piercings, nose piercings, and many other piercings. Once I check those I am finished with inventory, just as I turn around  wave of nausea hits me making me dash towards the bathroom and slam the door shut.

I heave into the toilet and when I am finished I sigh and lean against the wall, wishing that this was all a dream and when I wake up I would be regular Tris. Who is not pregnant and have friends and not worrying about being a mother at the age of sixteen.

-
-
-
a/n: Quick A/N! If I say tan ankle boots or black ankle boots just know that they are timberlands unless otherwise because I don't think that Timberland would still be out 100 years later. . . maybe, I don't know.

Thanks guys,

I really hope you are enjoying this story! Let me know in the comments,

My new fave emoji btw 🖕,

✌️and ❤️,

Stay Dauntless.