"It'll be ok... I'll... I'll keep in touch alright..." He said, pulling his hand free from my own.

I looked into his bright blue eyes. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I couldn't find the words, and I knew he couldn't either. We both stood there staring awkwardly at each other before Pierce led me away from the Brit.

"Come on Phoenix, we've got to go now." He said gently.

I nodded weakly and turned my head to look at Matt one last time. I saw him looking after me before he finally turned and walked off. I sighed sadly and looked down.

When will I see him again...? I thought sadly.

Matt's POV

I propped my feet up on the empty chair in front of me and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It had a 99% battery life left and I hissed.

"99? That's not going to last me long at all..." I groaned, pulling up a game and playing it silently as I waited for my plane to begin boarding.

As I played the game I found out that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't focus on the game. My thoughts kept going back to Phoenix.

"Should've told her, Matty~" A small voice in my head said, which sounded scarily like Killbane.

I shook my head and couldn't help but cast a few glances around the crowded airport, searching for the familiar face that had given me so many nightmares. I knew he was dead, but that still didn't break the habit. I was still traumatized. Phoenix had suggested I go to therapy to help calm myself down, but I didn't go. I was already too busy, and I didn't think my sanity was that far gone to the point where I needed therapy.

I had just gotten into the game on my phone when I noticed something large move in front of me. I looked up to see the receptionist lady walk up behind the flight desk and grab the small microphone.

"Flight 769 now boarding. We will now allow any first class or handicapped people on the flight." She said, her voice echoing over the intercom.

A few people got up and walked up to the lady. I looked at my own ticket and frowned. I was in group D. I huffed and got to my feet, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

I should've hacked into the first class tickets... I thought miserably.

I stood there waiting for the lady to call group D. I looked over my shoulder, hoping to catch a glance of Phoenix.

I hope I can see her again one day... I thought.

The lady called group D and I got in line near the back. I gripped my ticket in my hand and I sighed.

See you later, Steelport...

Before I could walk farther I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Phoenix running towards me. I gasped.

"What are you do-"

Before I could finish my sentence she wrapped her arms around my neck and slammed her lips into mine. I blushed darkly and tensed up a little. She was kissing me. When she pulled away I looked at her in surprise.

"P-Phoenix you... You..."

She smiled a little and pushed her head into my chest.

"Matt... I don't want to leave... I want to be here... With you..." She whispered.

I looked at her in surprise.

"But... But your flight. What will the others think?" I asked softly.

Phoenix laughed a little.

"They can wait for me. I've got Kinzie finding me another ticket. I can stay here, with you."

I looked at her.

"Phoenix, I'm going to England tonight... We can't stay together for very long..." I said weakly.

She stopped then looked up at me, a smile on her face.

"Then I guess we'll have to have Kinzie get you another ticket as well." She purred, kissing my cheek.

I smiled weakly and held her closer to me.

"Alright... If you say so..." I mumbled, resting my chin on her head. "I guess we'll have to make our time together last..."

Phoenix giggled happily.

"I love you, Cyber God..." She whispered.

"I love you too..."